No announcement yet.

Anyone willing to help me out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really willy weve already talked about seeing other people and neither of us really like that idea so she is mature in a way to try and make it work but it took some bad times for her to realize what she is losing someone in the military and weverything lol im not perfect but yea.
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

There are two key things in any relationship.

1. Do you meet each other's needs?

2. Are you going in the same direction?

The difficult part about teen and 20 something relationships is that these two key elements change. If these two things change, then you grow apart. The two of you need to have a meeting of the minds or you will drift apart and hurt each other in the process.

Additionally: It is very difficult to survive in a long-term relationship if you don't have the same religious philosophy.

At 17, your girlfriend has no clue what she wants or what she is going to become. She is going to experience life with or without you.
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
      X