good golly miss molly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
    I looked at the Mallett Solstace a couple years ago and it was the LS2 one - it listed for $50k at the GMC dealer. The know-nothing salesman insisted it had a 350 engine in it even after I questioned it.
    car salesmen..majority of them know nothing about anything but fast food at lunch..LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
      car salesmen..majority of them know nothing about anything but fast food at lunch..LOL
      I'll never forget the time many years ago, a car salesman told me during a test drive, that "He would race this against my trade in for pink slip because this was the fastest thing off the showroom floor." I couldn't believe the ignorance, but kept my mouth shut for the moment. We parked at the lot, I immediatly turned and started walking into the dealership with a puzzled salesman hurredly chasing me.

When I marched right up to the salesman's boss and told him the story, he about had a coronary that his idiot employee wanted to race the new FWD Turbo Shelby Charger against my 79 T/A with a built nitroused 455.
      And no, the T/A was not even a trade candidate, I was looking to pick up a small gas mileage car to save the wear and tear on the T/A. The salesman ASSUMED far too much.

needless to say, that was the last day on the job for the poor salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        79 T/A with a built nitroused 455.
        I do believe some pics are in order
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
          I do believe some pics are in order
          Dude, that was back when someone sat down and chiseled the image in a stone tablet. There weren't things like digital cameras back then and quite a bit of all my old photos were destroyed by water damage in the hurricanes. It's a bummer, but at least I have the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            Dude, that was back when someone sat down and chiseled the image in a stone tablet. There weren't things like digital cameras back then and quite a bit of all my old photos were destroyed by water damage in the hurricanes. It's a bummer, but at least I have the memories.
            ouch, losing pictures really does suck. With insurance anything that gets paid for in damages can be replaced, but not pictures.
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
            X