No announcement yet.

Hope I'm still welcome here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a 91 and I love it. It corners like a race car. It does get alot of attention. Sometimes too much.

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
      What should I do here? Whatever motor I put in it is going to be modified. Should I pick up an LTX motor and drop it in? Or should I save up for an LSX swap? Obviously, the LTX will be cheaper, but an aluminum block is an awful lot of weight off the front end. I'd like to try and build this car up to my liking, which would also involve a weight distribution of as close to 50/50 as possible. Should I buy a cammed LS1, add a set of ported heads and a matching intake and supporting mods, or should I go for a stroked LT1 with aftermarket parts? How much would I have to change to swap over to an LS1? Aside from the transmission and motor mounts, is there a lot involved? I want to go with a tubular or chromoly k- member anyhow, so that's not an issue.

Shades, what year is that NSX? And how do you like it (stupid question)? You must get a ton of looks in that thing.
      Anyone? I'm trying to price things out. I'm seeing used LT1's for sale for $500 and thinking of just adding some bolt ons and dropping it back in the Trans Am, just because it's killing me to be able to sit in it, look at it and not be able to drive it. I really want to increase its performance though, so I'm torn.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
      X