No announcement yet.

Questions about my new dog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's awsome! I bet those owners are happy.

I found a Parakeet once while coming home from work. I was at a stop sign and he flew right over me. I knew it wasn't a wild bird because of it's colors. I got out of the car and went over to it. He was so tired he didn't even put up a fight. I put him in my hands and took him home. I put him in an extra cage I had from my other Cockatiels and gave him food and water. It took him about 2 days to fully recover.

In the meantime, I called the police station in the area where I found him and reported a missing pet. I also called the animal clinics and shelters. This was 2 years ago and no one came forward so I still have him. I named him Survivor.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

haha wow thats crazy
      94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
      1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
      GOT PSi?
      Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

That's great that you found the owners. The dog will be happy to be reunited, and the owners grateful for your generosity and care. If you found you liked having a dog around, you could always go to a rescue shelter and pick one out that's fully trained and apartment ready.

Let us know how the reunion went.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

no problem. i do want at a dog around hes a great companion but right now im gonna be moving to NC in about 3 months cause of the military and i have to live on base. so itll be a shame when i have to tell him goodbye
          94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
          94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
          75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
          1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
          GOT PSi?
          Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Working...
          X