Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw the new Transformers movie and the debut of ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im undecided if I like it or not.

A rear view mirror would be useless on that thing.
    No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
      Im undecided if I like it or not.

A rear view mirror would be useless on that thing.
      My neighbor had a '63 and I had a '67. The split rear window looks great from every angle except the driver's seat. The center brace is right in the middle of your view, where as with my '67 it was a clear view. It wasn't overly distracting, but sometimes it was hard to see a car that was directly behind you at any distance. Ironically, my parts hauler '99 GMC Safari van has the twin opening doors in the rear. Wouldn't ya know it, the center is just like what would happen on a split window Vette..... the center pillar hides a vehicle that follows behind you at a distance greater than 50ft. or so. A little annoying at times, but no real big deal.

Comment

the movie rocked!! different fromt he first and there was things i would have like to see different like the contructacons ect but Prime actually kicked alot of a$$ this movie instead of getting his kicked savin people. his awesome words were " Ill take you ALL on!!" what a beast!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Another image for your consideration:
          1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
          2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
          1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Originally posted by 3800_Firebird
            Another image for your consideration:
            I like the deep dish wheels on it

there is some wheel gap though, they should lower it a bit... not that you could really lower it that much more before it just drags on asphalt

Comment

Working...
            X