Just when you think things are good!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep both bikes, lose the girlfriend

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
      I got a call Yesterday from the detective saying they arrested the guy and got my bike. Went and picked it up. Little cosmetic damage and busted ignition which I order and cost me $80 with new keys.
      Hell yes bro, I'm so happy to hear this.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
        Keep both bikes, lose the girlfriend
        Lmao that's hilarious! No she's going to take over payments so got to keep her around!
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Nice to see a happy ending once in a while.

Congrats!
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Hey bud! Sounds like everything worked out alright! I'm SO glad for you!

However...... my personality type can't go without saying: Be careful, dude. You worked really hard to get that debt down and it just seems like jumping the gun and buying another Ruckus before you knew the other wasn't going to turn up wasn't the best idea... and you're talking about buying another street bike. If you're not careful you'll find yourself right back where you started!! I don't want to see that happen! I'm cheerin' for ya!! Be happy with what you have... we're young... keep something to look forward to, you don't have to have all the cool stuff at once!

Don't be mad at me, I just couldn't help myself.
            '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by zebragirl83
              Hey bud! Sounds like everything worked out alright! I'm SO glad for you!

However...... my personality type can't go without saying: Be careful, dude. You worked really hard to get that debt down and it just seems like jumping the gun and buying another Ruckus before you knew the other wasn't going to turn up wasn't the best idea... and you're talking about buying another street bike. If you're not careful you'll find yourself right back where you started!! I don't want to see that happen! I'm cheerin' for ya!! Be happy with what you have... we're young... keep something to look forward to, you don't have to have all the cool stuff at once!

Don't be mad at me, I just couldn't help myself.
              Thanks for the concern.

I manage my money a lot better now. The second Ruckus I bought was Cash so its paid off. I did take out a loan to get a street bike but Since I didnt/am not going to get a street bike that moneys going straight back. At most Im about $1000 in debt which is Nothing at all and just owe the Ruckus that got stolen. Since My GF is going to take over payments I dont have to really worry about it, and if she does not its ok too. Its Only $65 a month and another $10 for insurance. Easy

So Im not doing bad at all.

Thanks for the congrats you guys, It means a lot.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Sometimes, Karma does work...
                My DD
                2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
                X