No announcement yet.

let it rain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20% chance today in Atlanta. We might get the car show in today! Woo hoo!
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
      You can pack up any of that rain you do not want and send it down to S Texas. We will take it all...
      So far, we have had 35 days with the temp. above 100° this year.
      Does that resemble summer?

I hear that. Basic trainin at Lackland sucked! Wearing ABU's with sleeves down and all.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

The summer up here in Michigan is pretty disappointing temperature-wise. Some days are too cool to take out the t-tops in the evening.
        1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
        2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
        1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

I don't want to jinx anything, but the five day forecast looks promising for us. It might even hit... Get this... 90 degrees tomorrow. We haven't seen 90 degrees since the end of April. I hate high heat, but if it means sun, I'll put up with it.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 3800_Firebird
            The summer up here in Michigan is pretty disappointing temperature-wise. Some days are too cool to take out the t-tops in the evening.
            dang global warming! Can't take the T tops out.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
              Originally posted by SNeitzel
              Originally Posted by sneitzel
              You can pack up any of that rain you do not want and send it down to S Texas. We will take it all...
              So far, we have had 35 days with the temp. above 100° this year.
              Does that resemble summer?
              I hear that. Basic trainin at Lackland sucked! Wearing ABU's with sleeves down and all.
              The record was 36 days above 100 in a calendar year. We broke that over the weekend and now stand at 37, with most of August, all of September and October yet to come.
              My DD
              2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
                The record was 36 days above 100 in a calendar year. We broke that over the weekend and now stand at 37, with most of August, all of September and October yet to come.
                Makes me glad I'm in wichita falls right now. 85 today!
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I hate this weather here.
                  Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
                  2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

No rain til saturday up here in rochester boys, cheer up

Comment

no rain here till winter Now every single one of you getting rain there in New England now know EXACTLY why I moved
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                        no rain here till winter Now every single one of you getting rain there in New England now know EXACTLY why I moved
                        I'm sure you're loving the consistent warm weather, but I bet you'll miss New England in the Fall. That's the season that makes living in this part of the country worth it. It's the one that follows I can do without....
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I won't miss Fall one bit... That was the worst season for mold. I always felt that the warm season there was just way to short and now this year there hasn't been a Summer there. Here the car season is year round vs 7 months and that was pushing it.
                          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                          pics and info

Comment

Working...
                          X