Question for the guys...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrdWAtti2d
    Lol, absolutely. Last weekend I went from a “f'in genius” for fixing my wife's car to a “gd moron” in 10 minutes. Her words exactly.
    Haha! And women say we aren't spontanious...
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I came to the realization quite a while back that we are perfect opposites.. and that's the way we were made. So, I appreciate guys for what they do offer and I've stopped trying to make them into women because frankly I don't want a woman. I'm woman enough for the both of us. I usually just shake my head and forget it when a guy blows my mind about something... I've stopped getting annoyed. It's amazing how tolerant you become and actually start to "get it" when you get to this point. This concept goes for men and women alike though. Women aren't crazy... we're just different... perfectly opposite. Friends, male and female, usually shake their head in understanding when I start explaining all this... I don't see why more people don't come to this conclusion on their own... oh well.
      '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

If you can't eat or drink it, it's doesn't have something to do with a ball or go vroooooom, we really don't care that much, pretty simple
        Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Women marry men hoping they can change him.

Men marry women hoping she will never change.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
          X