Am I screwed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gimp19
    Traded it in for a mazda6, I'm kinda thinking the mobile 1 I put in might have made the "piston slap" worse. Gm says its normal personally I don't like dosnt sound good for the life of the motor to me. I was looking for a small car for a dd anyways cause I dont use it as a truck much anyway's and the gas gets expensive after a while. I'm kinda glad although I'm gonna miss it when the snow starts falling.
    Mazda6 is a nice car. Almost bought a Mazdaspeed 6 before my TL but the dealer wasn't moving on the price.

Good luck with it.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Handles better then anything I've driven, starting to get over the shock of losing my truck didnt want it to end this way. I only bought it because I wanted a truck although i definatly didn't need one. I think that thing was a lemon, only 56,000 and it was already nickle and diming me not to mention it was in an accident before I bought it a the pass door was all hacked up unfortunatly I didn't notice untill a couple months later when I was washing it. Time to start fresh

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
      2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Working...
      X