Happy Birthday Ken !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday!

I'm late too but I have been traveling all over the country trying to gather enough candles for your cake!!

Comment

Originally posted by JUICEDSS
      Happy Birthday!

I'm late too but I have been traveling all over the country trying to gather enough candles for your cake!!
      just borrow some from yours!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICEDSS
        Happy Birthday!

ROFL!!!

Better late than never-

Happy birthday Ken!
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
          thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!! had a pretty good day:

got the best bd present ever!

and i didn't even realize it till somebody pointed it out:

with the death of my brother in law this week, and all thats going on.. told the wife dont bother making a big deal outta my bd or getting me anything, don't need anything for the vette right now, dont need anything else i can think of...just take care of the stuff you need to take care of (she's got power of attorney for him and her mom is 91..she's been busy as hell and stressed out)... so today.. she had to go up north again, pick up her mom and older brother so they could go to the funeral home and make arrangements, then drop by his place of employment and finalize stuff, drop by his old place where he lived and get the rest of his stuff... they didn't need me along.. and rather than sit home all day staring at the dogs and tv... as usual, i said "drop me off at the gym"...(wont drive the vette...the roads are trashed due to the recent snow storms)...

so she did..... at 10 a.m.

around 3:30pm this guy i fairly know, walks up to me and says "damn man... I got here around 1:30, did a two hr work out, its 3:35 and im leaving and you were here when I got here, and you are still here? are you nuts" (he laughed)........ I was doing a chest machine.......... I said "well, actually,It my 63rd birthday.... its this or sit on my ass at home...... my wife dropped me off..im for a phone call on when she's coming to get me......."... he said..
          "what time did you get here"? i told him and his jaw dropped open... LOL.... what he said next struck home "man..let me tell you, if you can workout like you have been and are doing for over 5 hours at your age, you got one hell of a birthday present friend..........I can only pray I can do that when I'm your age... hell, I can't do it now!" we laughed...

he's right. Im happy............ fknA i am.

not bragging......just being thankful.......

thank God Fred's here so I can feel younger...LOL
          That's great Ken. I can only hope I look half as good as you when I'm 63 (if I'm even still alive).

Happy birthday, geezer. Vette weather is just around the corner.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Geez, don't know how I missed this thread- I must be getting old or forgetful-

Happy Birthday, Ken- sounds like you had a good one. Thanks for keeping the snow down there, we usually have plenty in upstate NY- at least it has been cold enough that the ski centers have been making it on the mountains, so almost everybody is happy- the taxpayers are saving money on plowing and salt not being spent- the guys with the snowmobiles aren't happy-

You've got me by just a few years- I am looking at retiring in a few years, my youngest is finishing 10th grade this year, and his college plans determine when I will be bill-free-
            2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
            "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
            X