Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the dark side beater is in the wolf den......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a 97 mondeo and drove it like 30000 miles and didnt even change the oil or anything lol. it didnt burn a drop of oil either, drove it till the platinum spark plugs on it gave up and then changed them and the oil. and never cared about anything revved it all the way to redline all the time lol.
    It was an 1.8 115hp 5 speed manual. What engine in the focus? lol the wheels on it must be like 195s lol. It looks mint , a really nice car foe a beater

I had to drive a lot of motorway miles and just couldnt stand it anymore, and bought an audi a6, what a difference.

93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
      ...I want to see what a white zainoed car looks like from a pro
      Me too!!!!
      My DD
      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

[QUOTE=Trans Am ] It was an 1.8 115hp 5 speed manual. What engine in the focus? lol the wheels on it must be like 195s lol. It looks mint , a really nice car foe a beater
        [/QOUTE]

2.0L I4, with maybe 140hp. the tires are 195/60r15 if i remember right
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

mary ordered a personalized plate from dmv yesterday... LOL

PD1 BUCK

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Nice! haha

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Nice ride.... Next you will be wearing sensible shoes, and driving 5MPH under the speed limit. So it begins- I thought it would take longer in your case, but maybe retirement is catching up with you.

Is saving gas really worth the image you will be projecting? I mean, I don't really care what others think of me, but an older guy, driving that car, should just about be invisible. I guess that is good sometimes. And, the good news is that fur won't stick to the leather seats. Power windows so the pups can stick their noses out?

Just busting your chops- nice ride for the price, and it is a luxury to have a car that you don't worry about-
              2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
              "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
              X