X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a jeep in the 9's!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/fast...ep_2008910.htm

full interior and awd.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Would love one of those SRT8 Jeep's, bare stock would be just fine.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Video has been removed.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

AWD must launch like a bear. I wonder how long the driveline will last.

Comment

Not the one in the 9's but still impressive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBbNzAR_ADw&feature=fvw
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lkA...layer_embedded

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

When I owned my SRT4 I went to the SRT Track Experience and drove all the SRT products. By far next to Viper, I was most impressed with the Jeep. Reliability, fast and comfortable. 0-60 in 4.8, 1/4 in 13.5 and thats all STOCK. With a few upgrades you will be in the 11's as a daily driver and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by 94TAGT
                When I owned my SRT4 I went to the SRT Track Experience and drove all the SRT products. By far next to Viper, I was most impressed with the Jeep. Reliability, fast and comfortable. 0-60 in 4.8, 1/4 in 13.5 and thats all STOCK. With a few upgrades you will be in the 11's as a daily driver and be happy.

yeah alot of those guys just slap a vortech on it and run mid to high 11's all day.

current

Comment

i rather take a trailblazer ss, its better all around vehicle plus you dont have to modify the exhuast to tow a trailer
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

actaully theres no need to modify the exhaust for the hitch. there are some that do though.

current

Comment

idk center exit exhaust + hitch = nothing for ground clearance. plus on my K10 my tail pipes exit both sides of my hitch, when i towed my old DD to the bone yard, the trailer tounge was kinda hot from the exhuast
                      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
                        i rather take a trailblazer ss, its better all around vehicle plus you dont have to modify the exhuast to tow a trailer
                        How is the Trailblazer SS better? Maybe in price but nothing else. I have driven those as well. GM missed the mark with that one as they did with the Silverado SS.

Comment

Working...
                        X