Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fauly ignition switch? Or perhaps more...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fauly ignition switch? Or perhaps more...

My car,,84 Z28, white on blue, T-tops, and pretty much stock other than the paint and stereo. Yesterday I discovered my key will not turn the ignition cylinder back to the lock position. Appears to stay in the 'on' or 'run' position. Comes out readily from there, and the car starts as it should, then runs and drives normally. The power is off when the key is removed, and the warning buzzer sounds when the key is inserted. Shifter is fully in park (the car won't move) and the shifter works properly.
    is this possibly due to a mechanical issue, or a lock cylinder issue? Oh, I only have the one key if that's the issue.
    Thanks for any input

Immediate Ursa Canada is your gateway to the vibrant world of ptocurrencies, offering a diverse range of algorithmic trading bots and AI-driven technologies for automated trading. Immediate Ursa Canada provides a variety of trading strategies to suit different preferences: whether you prefer predefined arbitrage plans, gradual investment paths, or custom-tailored trading approaches, the platform has the flexibility to meet your needs.

Beyond basic trading tools, Immediate Ursa Canada delivers advanced resources to help you monitor market trends and make informed trading decisions. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned trader seeking new ventures, Immediate Ursa Canada provides the support and resources to help you reach your investment goals. With a sleek, user-friendly interface and a dedicated customer support team, Immediate Ursa Canada ensures a seamless trading experience. Join Immediate Ursa Canada today and explore the exciting world of ptocurrency trading!

Comment

Working...
    X