Borla Y-pipe 4 Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y-Pipe

Is it still for sale...if it is will it go onto the stock exhaust manifolds?

Comment

It is for an LT-1

And it will bolt to the stock Manifolds.

Unfortunately, it is sold. It just got shipped out today!

Thank you to Bojangles1432!
      99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
      93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

did you see any difference with this y pipe on i really dont see one.

Comment

Wow, you got that thing on there quick!

Yeah, I noticed a difference. Did you put a hi-flow cat on, or just the ypipe. If not the stock cat will be a bottleneck.

A while back some one had a dyno sheet, with a y-pipe and hi-flow cat they picked up 20 or 30 HP. So there should be a difference.

Randy
          99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

Comment

There is no cat on the car. i bolted it up the other day and welded it in place. The only problem i had with the whole installation was i broke one of the studs on the exhaust manifold. I drilled it out tapped it and replaced it. I was just wondering last night it was down to about 30 degrees and i was leaving a store and decided to wot in 1st and it sure enough lit the tires up a little more easily. But that may have been from cold tires who knows. Anyway i thank you for the pipe and the fast shipping.

Comment

Yeah, those studs suck. I did the same thing when I put it on my car. I never did get that stud fixed.

Your welcome, enjoy!

Randy

Comment

Working...
              X