Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 IROC with LT1 swap, light mods.

Hey gang,

Since I'm getting out of the military soon, I unfortunatly have to part with my camaro.

It's a 1987 IROC Z28 with a 'IROC Turbo' hood and a high rise spoiler from a 92 on it. It was painted several years ago, but the paint job sucked. All emblems however, are in good shape. The interior is not horrible, but it's not all that great either. I wrecked the car a while back, front passenger side. Everything has been replaced except the front clip and air dam, the frame might need to be pulled because the hood and fenders don't line up right, I might have just put them on wrong though, because it drives straight.

It has a moroso CIA, and a after market cat back exhaust (don't know what brand, it's an offbrand). It has ZR rated tires that only have 1k miles or so on them. It leaks oil, needs a new oil pan gasket. The LT1 is out of a 93 Z28, the exact mileage at this point is unknown, but I bought it with 60k on it and probably put a least another 10k on it.

It will also include a used Powerdyne LT1 F-body supercharger setup. It has a recently rebuilt head unit with the ceramic bearings and Kevlar belt. It also comes with an extra set of new bearings. It has the 6lb and 9lb pulleys and has the blow-off valve added to the up-pipe. It has a custom tensioner adjuster that makes it easier to adjust the tensioner with 1 bolt. It has the normal Powerdyne K&N air filter and a larger 9" long K&N filter. It looks like all the hoses and intake pipes are there along with the couplers and clamps. It has the FMU and AIR and cruise relocation brackets as well. It also comes with a slimline electric fan to use instead of modifying the stock fan.

With all that being said, if you are in the FL area and looking for a third gen project, email me for pictures or more information.

I'm asking $5,000 for everything.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

You will probably make more money parting it out than you will selling it as-is. You will have a easier time selling it too.

Did you post it on 3rdgen.org?
    No F-Body right now

Comment

No I haven't, I have a year to sell it so this is just an initial offer. I could probably sell the supercharger on ebay, but I thought I would try to take this route first.

I'll see about posting it on 3rdgen.org though, thanks.

Comment

I'm dropping the price down, $2000 for the Camaro (local area or pickup only) and $1500 (what I paid) for the supercharger setup, I'm willing to ship the supercharger if you pay the shipping.

I will sell both together to anyone who is interested in the local area for $3000, this is an f-body.com deal only.

Once again, email for pics.. got3xtacy@yahoo.com

Comment

Well, I am out of the military and out of the area, but the car is still there.

$1500 OBO, I need to get rid of it before it's towed. It's in the Eglin AFB/Fort Walton Beach area with a friend.

got3xtacy@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Comment

Still have the blower? Any pics?
            No F-Body right now

Comment

Working...
            X