Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stand 500 feet away from your car and take a picture
    1995 formula firebird
    mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

Well i obviously thought of that. But i dontknow how to show the i am 500 feet away.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

just take a picture thats is well over 250 yrds away but close enough to see you brake ligts did you have the black out or are you going to paint them on
        1995 formula firebird
        mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

Im not sure what im going to do yet. I like the look of black outs, but im not really wanting to spend another 60 bucks and have the chance of someboyd stealing them again. I either want to get the honey comb lights or on ebay there are clear lt1 tail lights that i am kinda interested in but i dont know if it is rice or not. What do you thiknk if i put clear lt1 t/a lights on my 96 t/a? thnks a bunch. tom.
          1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

It is your car. Do with it what you want. Most people think clear lights on an T/A are rice.

Made a picture a while ago when this discussion came up. Do what you like since you cannot do it "right" for everybody.

Here's that thread.

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...hlight=altezza
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

i kinda of like the black but i dont like the ice one
              1995 formula firebird

Comment

Working...
              X