This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
    I too, have had my product photos stollen & used in other people's ebay auctions.

It can tend to really piss you off. Here I am trying to make an honest living... doing all of the work... and some bozo comes along and just steals yer stuff.

By the way, the SLP bellows ... and mine... are not the same as the Fernco connector. The Fernco piece is very thick and rigid. If you need it to make an angle it will stress the parts it's connected to. It's not all that uncommon to damage the MAF (especially plastic ones) with the Fernco.... on LS1 cars.

Gordon
    www.provenperformanceconcepts.com

Looks to me like somekind of sex toy for your f-body

Stealth Performance
    www.stealthperf.com
    (503)531-3170
    (leave message)
    E-Mail:
    sales@stealthperf.com

Comment

KINKY !!!
      94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Ummm....gee....

Thanks Mike.... I guess....

Maybe I need to advertize in a .. umm... different category on ebay........

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Injuneer--no need to even partially flame anyone. I don't agree with him using your pictures without your permission, and ebay was right to do what it did if that's teh case.

But it didn't pull him becuase he was scamming (it sounds like), it pulled becuase of intellectual property issues and intellectual property is a very big issue now.

And I still think he didn't do anything more than most other verndors do at some time or other--that is sell something for many times markup over their cost when they do nothing except re-distribute it. He was functioning, in one sense, as a reseller and as a result he was marking it up for making its use and availablilty known--whether we all knew it before or not. Not everyone peruses the f-body internet world like we do.
          2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

what is this product your talking about and could I put one on my 94 Firebird?
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

If you reread my post I said that I didn't agree with what he did and I didn't say anywhere that it was OK to steal the pics of your engine. In my previous post, I was addressing the fact that he was selling it for more than it was worth - as many, many others in sales have done. I happen to think most advertisers are liars and most products don't do what they say they will do, especially when it comes to aftermarket auto performance; in that respect, he has plenty of company. Sorry it made you so angry, Fred.

Comment

peace guys.
                lets move on.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                X