No announcement yet.

GT4 cars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Pursuit, High Stakes, Hot Pursuit 2 all have 98-02 WS6 TA's in them.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

hey noggin just for your knowledge u can only transfer up to 10,000 credits from gt3 so try again with your lies
      1995 Firebird Formula M6, hooker long-tube ceramic coated headers, tb bypass, 160 thermostat, b&m ripper shifter

Comment

they have older firebirds in Project Gotham racing 2 for x-box.....generally though the ponchos have normally gotten the short end of the stick in video games.

I heard that Tokyo Extreme Racer ( of all games ) was the only game to have 93-97 body style firebirds to my knowledge.

I personally can't wait for Forza motorsport.....you can customize your car for use in racing events with real car damage and actual race circuits. It's kind of a mix of Need for Speed underground and GT3 or 4.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
        Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

95Fbird, you can transfer 100,000, not 10,000, so he wasn't lying. This has been confirmed by several boards. No use to me as I have a Gameshark, and I have 1 trillion dollars (take that Bill Gates! )
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Well, according to this, there is a Grand Sport in GT4 after all,

Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Those graphics are tremendous! And, yeah, looks like a GS to me.

Prob doesn't make sense to remove it since it has been in the GT games for a while.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
              Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Man, do I wish they had the Firebird. When NFS High Stakes had it in '99, I thought it was the best. Now in retrospect, look at awful graphics...

screenshot 1
                screenshot 2

94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                  95Fbird, you can transfer 100,000, not 10,000, so he wasn't lying. This has been confirmed by several boards. No use to me as I have a Gameshark, and I have 1 trillion dollars (take that Bill Gates! )
                  Consider it confirmed by me as well. I have transfered 100,000 credits too.
                  2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                  2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I got the game today am not impressed, I have NFS underground 2 on the PC much more fun I just wish it had all the cars that GT4 has. GT4 bad synthesiser music.
                    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Working...
                    X