To all you guys who hate me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you guys who hate me....

I got a new toy last weekend. Yup, the red one is almost exactly like my old 02 Z06 but this one is an 01. I am going to build a 400+ CID stroker and run intercooled Twin Turbos. I'm going to minitub the car and see if I can get 335 or 345 tires under the back. Should be fun to play with. I haven't had a project that made me this excited in a long time.

Btw, what do you guys think about black stripes on the torch red car? I'm looking at some stripes.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

hey i think its awesome, but i think you have to much money on your hands and you should maybe lend me a couple KK?? hehe u have soem nice rides man

Comment

you should adopt me as your favorite uncle
      DWS
      Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

I don't hate you Norm...who said they hated you?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
          I don't hate you Norm...who said they hated you?
          I think everyone here wants to be his friend. Or family. LOL
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
            I hate you, Norm.
            Originally posted by fastTA
            I hate Norm as well! That trap speed is incredible for a production car! I think it will be worth every penny.
            I get no love on this forum.
            Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            Not after selling the Cuda.

You guys are mean mean mean.

Comment

Good for you Norm. If you got it, spend it....cause it doesnt go with ya! I often wonder what I would do, or build, if I had money. Unfortunately, the teaching profession just doesnt pay monetarily....
              96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
              11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman

I got a new toy last weekend. Yup, the red one is almost exactly like my old 02 Z06 but this one is an 01. I am going to build a 400+ CID stroker and run intercooled Twin Turbos. I'm going to minitub the car and see if I can get 335 or 345 tires under the back. Should be fun to play with. I haven't had a project that made me this excited in a long time.

Btw, what do you guys think about black stripes on the torch red car? I'm looking at some stripes.

My vote = leave the stripes on the 1st gen Camaros. The Vette is too pretty without them. Have fun with the cars...you won't find any envy here. In ten more years, I should be in your position...having fun! Hopefully, in three years, I will get a few pennies for the '68 and put a down payment on a new ZO6. That is my plan.
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Luv U man!

Should be a cool project.

Comment

Hey Norm, Would you need a driver(chauffeur) with medical knowledge (cardiac basically), good appearance, mechanical skills, who talk espaņol very well an english, so so....by any chance?
                    Damn!!! beautiful cars man... Congratulations

Dochidalgo
                    97 A4 Pontiac Firebird Trans am with $everal mod$

Comment

i hope that liquid in front of the blue one is from dog that p##d on the nose of it................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I want to be like NORM when I grow up.....
                        What about some 96 grand sport racing stripes???
                        I always loved those 96 Lt4 grand sport vette's just plain awesome...
                        I've even seen a pro stock one if I'm not mistaken...
                        Ed
                        1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

So Norm, I assume you are still getting the new Z06 in November, right? If so, are you keeping your present C6?? Because, holy crap, man....having thee Vettes? That is awesome!!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                            So Norm, I assume you are still getting the new Z06 in November, right? If so, are you keeping your present C6?? Because, holy crap, man....having thee Vettes? That is awesome!!
                            I'm planning on selling the C6 coupe when I get the Z06. I can't see needed both C6s. However, I'm thinking about a ZR1 just for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                              I'm planning on selling the C6 coupe when I get the Z06. I can't see needed both C6s. However, I'm thinking about a ZR1 just for the hell of it.
                              I love the ZR1. They just sound different.
                              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                              X