To all you guys who hate me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Performin Norman
    I'm planning on selling the C6 coupe when I get the Z06. I can't see needed both C6s. However, I'm thinking about a ZR1 just for the hell of it.
    Man, you are livin the dream,Brother! I am happy for ya! I would love to be able to have a Vette just to drive, and one to mod the crap out of. I have fantansized about that many times. Enjoy it, and post many pics and/or vids when you get started. I would love to see the progress.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

My daddy can beat up your daddy.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Norm, I won't be surprised if I see you directly competing with Jay Leno in the near future

You are living every man's dreams...I don't hate you...you are my idol lol
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

I'll be the son you always wanted

edit: answerd my question by actually reading the thread. (drinking)

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

PN... That Z06 looks to be a awesome ride... I hope to be getting a vette in the next year or so myself. Enjoy it and keep us posted on the progress.
            2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
            1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
            2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I wish we had a 2nd vette to mod, I am still nervous about modding our current one
              1996 Z28

2000 C5

1995 Eagle Talon Tsi

1994 Suburban 1500

Comment

Wow is all I can say. If you ever need a son I'm only 19 lol. It is your car so do what you want with it you own it its all your prefernce but, IMHO I wouldn't mess with striping it I think Z06's look fine the way they are also make sure it can still handle if your going to tub it vettes were made to perform in a straight line as well as the quarter mile so make sure it can handle the twisties as well as the straight line.
                1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Those corvette's are awesome! BTW nice neighborhood

Comment

Norm, I vote yes to the black stripes on Torch Red. I think it looks really good.

Did you decide on which turbos yet?

Comment

Yea, I do know what kit but I can't remember the name. I have it saved on my favorites at home. The turbos are housed inside the fenderwell leaving the engine bay clean and cool. I'll probably go with the 57mm or 67mm turbos but I haven't decided yet.

Here is a pic of a red coupe with black stripes.
                      http://www.geocities.com/corvette_stripes/dsc00758.jpg
                      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Ya know, "hate" is such a strong word lol. I wouldn't say I "hate" you, I think you just need to help a brother out lol :P. Naw, good for you man. Its always good when all the work you've done early in your life pays off. Just remember me when you see a black 69 Z/28 RS with a stick for sale please lol. Take care man.

Oh, and btw, get the stripes. It'll look sweet and definitely set it apart from the pack. I mean, everyone has a red Corvette, but who's got one with black stripes? Just my 0.02.
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I don't think we hate you, i think we hate the fact that when we look on our driveways, we don't see two BAD@SS vettes sitting there....not to mention what's a you or that beautiful firebird in your garage.

I say yes to the stripes. Definitely would set it apart from the rest, looks sharp, and unique yet classy.

Good luck with the project and keep us posted!
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                          X