No announcement yet.

nfb: this is sick. truly unreal...sick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Do they kill them in they same way? I figured there were fur farms, but I thought there would be regulations on how they had to kill them.. like not skinning them alive. Unreal, not to stir a pot.. but have you seen the late term abortion videos where the fetus is squirming around in pain? I hope the world ends soon.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Originally posted by wood
      Wow. Do they kill them in they same way? I figured there were fur farms, but I thought there would be regulations on how they had to kill them.. like not skinning them alive. Unreal, not to stir a pot.. but have you seen the late term abortion videos where the fetus is squirming around in pain? I hope the world ends soon.
      there are laws against it, of cource, this is "America"..........

but they do it and get away with, sick people...

bottom line is.......
      somebody that has to adorn themselves in this day and age with an animals furn is one sick heathen..... come on...technology and all the stuff thats available without killing innocent God's creatures to wear thier d@mn furr..........

dont get me started............

i wont even tell you what kind of nightmare i would love to give those POS's................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I agree with those who say PETA is retarded, but Damn!!! I signed the petition and gladly too. I did watch the whole video and I still feel a little sick. If the police could read my thoughts right now I would already be in Jail sitting on Death Row! The things I would do to them would make people think the dark ages were still alive. I have always felt that I have NO problems killing (even beating to death if need be) a person, but an animal, can't do it. Especially one that resembles a dog (I could do a cat though jk) I would love to find out where they are and......

Unreal...
        86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
        Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

I signed the petition. That video made me sick. I was never really against fur but i thought they killed the animals before they skinned them. Like if they use the animal for meat or what ever, i have no problem with it. But to just skin it...and to do it while they are alive at that. Its just wrong.

Oh yeah, J.Lo wears all this fur but she's still jenny from the block
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I hunt and fish and have killed quite a few animals but that is just wrong. The main goal of hunting is to quickly and humanely take an animal but I started watching the video and just got sick seeing that. Those bastards need to have the exact same thing done to them. If someone wants to wear fur or own a farm that produces animals for that it is their choice but there is no reason to do that to a still living animal. That is sick.
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Watched 15 seconds....im sick. This video standing alone, without ALL of the facts is enough to be completely "anti-fur". Thats why PETA uses it. But, PETA has an agenda that goes beyond punshing these sick people. What those people do is horrible.....but I find it hard to believe that all or even most fur suppliers operate in such a way. If they did, then there needs to be something done. I would agree with MN6WS6. Action should be taken against individual offenders, not the whole industry.

Unfortunately, this is only a small picture of the depravity this world suffers as a result of sin. Someone mentioned partial birth abortion videos, which is probably the most depraved, but theres still more. The world is an evil place....no if ands or buts about it.
              96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
              11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Signed.

Couldn't stand to watch the video...i love animals too much. You got to love how people who have enough money to make this world such a better place invest it in slaughtering animals in the most cruel way just to drape themselves in their coat or make an extra buck. Horrible and unbelievably cruel....makes me sick to my stomach.

I loved it in Ace Ventura 2 when that lady wearing fur told Ace that he needed to start enjoying the fruits of nature some more; so he punches out her husband and starts wearing him around his neck
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

yes it does happen here but not while there still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so sick i couldnt watch half of it and i figured i could and i thought o great another PETA thing lets see what they have i ended up signing it...and yes they should go after the gov. because there teh only ones who will be able to take on the problem but its also 3rd world con. and they dont know ne better..but youd think that seeing it would make even thos types of people sick....

-haynes-

i also contacted the maker of that site and responded to her tellin that she should go after the governments not the consumers
                  your racing 16 year old Camaro Berlinetta Digital Camaro 202 heads 4 barrel and soon to be headers with 4 inch running back

Comment

The way that this makes me feel reminds me of this guy I used to work with. He was this crazy dude, loved animals, incredibly fun to work with, awesome worker, at that. But the dude was a little screwy. Anyway, he lived in a lower income area of a suburb of Dallas where calling the police takes a back seat to handling stuff in your own way. Well he had these new neighbors move in next door to him. Shortly after they moved in, they got a pit-bull. Well, not too long later, Jimmy could hear the dog yelping and squealing quite a bit every now and then. Come to find out these people had banded the dog's ears and were beating him regularly to try to make him mean so that they could start to put him in fights. Jimmy I guess got a bit mad about this...sooo..first, he got on the roof of the neighbor across the street with a pellet gun one afternoon while the owner was at work, and waited for this guy to come out for the dog's regular beating and popped him a couple of times with the pellet gun. LOL So...he thought he had gotten his point across that way (of course the neighbor never knew it was him that did it) but apparently he was wrong. So the beatings continue.....and Jimmy can't stand hearing it. So, for his next trick....he waits outside the guy's gate one night until the guy comes out from the back yard and hits him in the face with a pipe. Well.....apparently that didn't work either...so....Jimmy ends up later on, climbing over the fence that seperated his yard and theirs, grabbed the dog, dropped him over the fence into his yard, then quickly drove it to his brother's place. I guess his brother kept the dog for a while then found a good home for it. I told Jimmy he could have just called the authorities about it, but I guess he was worried about getting arrested himself. (He had warrants for traffic stuff) Anyway, that would make me feel a bit better about this if I could line up the b@$tards in that video and smack them real good in the face with a nice heavy lead pipe.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                      The way that this makes me feel reminds me of this guy I used to work with. He was this crazy dude, loved animals, incredibly fun to work with, awesome worker, at that. But the dude was a little screwy. Anyway, he lived in a lower income area of a suburb of Dallas where calling the police takes a back seat to handling stuff in your own way. Well he had these new neighbors move in next door to him. Shortly after they moved in, they got a pit-bull. Well, not too long later, Jimmy could hear the dog yelping and squealing quite a bit every now and then. Come to find out these people had banded the dog's ears and were beating him regularly to try to make him mean so that they could start to put him in fights. Jimmy I guess got a bit mad about this...sooo..first, he got on the roof of the neighbor across the street with a pellet gun one afternoon while the owner was at work, and waited for this guy to come out for the dog's regular beating and popped him a couple of times with the pellet gun. LOL So...he thought he had gotten his point across that way (of course the neighbor never knew it was him that did it) but apparently he was wrong. So the beatings continue.....and Jimmy can't stand hearing it. So, for his next trick....he waits outside the guy's gate one night until the guy comes out from the back yard and hits him in the face with a pipe. Well.....apparently that didn't work either...so....Jimmy ends up later on, climbing over the fence that seperated his yard and theirs, grabbed the dog, dropped him over the fence into his yard, then quickly drove it to his brother's place. I guess his brother kept the dog for a while then found a good home for it. I told Jimmy he could have just called the authorities about it, but I guess he was worried about getting arrested himself. (He had warrants for traffic stuff) Anyway, that would make me feel a bit better about this if I could line up the b@$tards in that video and smack them real good in the face with a nice heavy lead pipe.
                      got jimmy's email?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

i sighned.........................
                        1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

#1822, gonna pass the link on.
                          1995 Firebird Formula
                          (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Working...
                          X