No announcement yet.

srt-4 stage 2 against ls1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it is what it is. A neons is a Neon no matter what you do to it.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
      Kind of an interesting note. SRT-4 guys hate it when you call their car a Neon.
      Isn't that what it is?

The neon is not the first POS car that Dodge had turned into a quick ride.

Remember the old Dart? I had a friend with an all original Dart "Swinger" and that was the biggest, slowest POS I ever saw.

But, you could get it with a 426 Hemi. LOL. why?
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

They look like a neon to me.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Definitely neons.
          Some may be pretty quick, but still a neon the less.

I think some people are just in denial
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Did I miss something? In the video I just watched, the SRT-4 got spanked by the Camaro!

Comment

Working...
            X