No announcement yet.

Window Motor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I wish I could get crank windows. I hate power options, especially when they break all the time!
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

My last Camaro had crank windows. They worked great, sure....at least until you wanted to lower the passenger side window. Need some awful long arms for that maneuver.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Mine only lasted 2.5 years also
        I think the key is to actually replace the regulator assy also
        because thats what i didnt do sooooo lessons learned
        i use hi-locks instead of rivets so this time it will be easy to change out all i need is a small wrench and and allen wrench
        Rivits are the devil HAHAHAHA!!
        Brian Diehl,USAF

1995 Z-28 Polo Green with chrome ZO6 rims K&N and Flowmaster

Comment

is that 200 with the cost of motors or with out
          jon
          1995 formula firebird
          mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
            My driver's side just past 102K....Gimme a few years and I may outlast ya!
            I guess I feel fortunate...94,000 miles and both of mine work like new...never had a problem, and I have never experienced any slowness. ...COOL!!!
            '77 K5 rock-crawler project
            '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
            '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
            '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
            '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
            My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X