some definite help wolfman,injuneer!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redbird94
    with 273 you cant shift into 1st becasue it wouldnt pass a sound regulation at a certain rpm
    You can shift down into first with 273's you just have to take the center counsel off and cut a piece of plasic off the makes the shifter stop. I did it and it works perfectly fine especially with my 373's. but he proly doesnt know that.
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
      This is the reason why I miss high school.
      I miss high school soooooooooooo much too. Sleeping in english class literally everyday, making fake hallway passes to leave class or school early, fighting in the locker room, playing handball in gym class, man i wish i could go back.
      ahhhh the good ole days.
      tom
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

you guys are telling me, i deal with it everyday, i buy my way 100 percent of the time. then these kids pull in here with parent paid for brand new car with rims and a system and think they are cool and people should respect them. i am so sick of this high school drama bullshit
        1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Working...
        X