welp...the gto deal fell thru :o(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welp...the gto deal fell thru :o(

APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i know..all caps..but bite me!) i know...im 5 days early on april fool......but i could'nt resist!!!

I'm not trading the Hawk in ..im going to sell it outright.. i dipped into my fun savings and gave em a down payment that kept my car payments less the Mary's Envoy was!

The General Manger was very impressed with the 03 Envoy, gave me payoff on it..said he'd never seen a trade in that "new"..... Thanks Sal zaino and wolfmans labor! Its not even 2 yrs old yet... LOL... i was expecting to lose money!

The Gen. Manger also said, after seeing the web site, that if i didnt sell the Hawk anytime soon, he would personally buy it for 12K, to let him know... I said... "dude...that car is worth more than that, but i'll keep you in mind"...

spliting this post up...........so as not to botch up the band width! LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

How many coats of Zaino does it have on it now?
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Two Words......"Simply Beautiful"

Looks Good, ohh I love black.... Two Thumbs Up
      Richard Harvey Jr.
      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Folks........you that have driven the o5 Goat know this.....but this thing has serious power........i mean.......serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This factor dealer installed optional cat back roars!!!!!!!!! sounds like my 2-on-the-left that came with the CompTA but only deeper!!!!!!!!! it growls!!!!!!!!!!!! Turning radius puts the f body to shame!!! also, notice it has a factor installed strut tower brace!

The stereo is awesome...... the seats craddle you..........the shifter is quick and precise.........I did not get on it very hard at all... kept her under 70 on the interstate...on the main roads home... kept her low load, mid high rpms..... but man... she wants to leap!!!!!!!!

Let the Zaino begin.........

I love it......absolutely love it. I will say this, its not quite as stable on high speed lane changes as my slp cars.... sways alittle.. not like its on rails, but i can fix that.....well...Steve Spohn can fix that !

Im stoked. Im back 'in the saddle" brohs..............

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhawwwwwwwwwwww ww

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          ..........the shifter is quick and precise.........
          They must have improved it for '05 over the '04 then... either that or it's some dealer installed shifter. The '04 I drove had a seriously rubbery and slushy feel...

But we all know things like shifters don't matter, you can put whatever you want in place.

I'm happy for you, wolfman... glad you like the car!!

Welcome to the LSX motors
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I heard they change alot from '04 to '05 Which change is always good
            Richard Harvey Jr.
            '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Looks great, Ken! But, you left the dealer Logo on the back?? I never would ahve taken you for one that would leave that there. At any rate, though, BEAUTIFUL ride, man. I kinda wouldn't mind having one, now. Dangit.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                Looks great, Ken! But, you left the dealer Logo on the back?? I never would ahve taken you for one that would leave that there. At any rate, though, BEAUTIFUL ride, man. I kinda wouldn't mind having one, now. Dangit.
                its off now. i took it off after i got into the garage and heated it up with a hairdryer.

front plates comming off too.

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at that front plate. They didn't rivet it through that front bumper, I hope...
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

That is beautiful man. I'd rip off those decals though
                    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
                      Yeah, I was looking at that front plate. They didn't rivet it through that front bumper, I hope...
                      if they did, i already got the Gen magr to agree to a body shop repair..........

he knows about the list...................

Comment

Beautiful pics, Ken. Sounds like the GTO has made quite a favorable impression!
                        '99 T/A WS6 w/ Borla cat-back, K&N, SLP SFC, SLP STB, BMR boxed LCA's, BMR Adj. torque arm, BMR panhard rod, BMR springs, and Short Stick
                        (a list I know, but if I don't put it here, I'll never write it down anywhere else)

Comment

That is one serious looking Musclecar. It's amazing what that appearance package does for that car. They need to make that standard!

Congrats Ken.
                          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Wow, that car looks amazing, everything about it is so sleek and clean looking. Those pictures you shot had me staring forever! Good luck with that thing!
                            1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

It looks absolutley delicious
                              -Nick-
                              95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
                              X