Any good mods for 300-400 bucks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redws6
    i have a catback already, does any one know headers that will directly bolt up to the exchaust without any mods?
    Yep. SLP shorties for one. They bolt up to the stock Y pipe.

Comment

is this what your talkin about?

slp online
      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

If he has the single cat I'd recommend the SLP 30015 and have them coated or get the 30015C which is coated. They are a bit pricey to say the least but supposedly are the best out there. If I had the money I'd get them. I wished they'd have a $200 off group purchase.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Originally posted by redws6
          is this what your talkin about?

slp online
          Close. Those are the non ceramic coated. you really should consider the coating as it keeps underhood temps down and helps all the other soft items under the hood live longer.

This is what I have: Ceramic Coated

Comment

Oh and the 30015 & 30015C come with a Y-pipe so at least its part of the high price of the headers!

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

yikes there expensive, but i think i have to buy tires first.
              1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Working...
              X