No announcement yet.

paid 2.31.9 for a gallon of gas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try $2.66 ... thank goodness I love my car otherwise I would park her and get a little puttt puttt
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

$2.66? Wow, I was just there a few days ago and was $2.57. I guess gas is going up every day!!!
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

2.63/gal, i better quit smoke.
        2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
        SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
        Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

i guess thats one good thing about jersey. I just paid 2.13 today for 93.
          LOUD2000T/A
          '00 Trans Am M6, K&N filter, Airbox Lid, F.A.S.T. LS-X Intake, Stainlessworks offroad y-pipe, Loudmouth catback, Pro 5.0 shifter, Hypertech programming, 17" Torque Thrust II wheels, 12.97@113; '87 Monte Carlo SS; '91 Sonoma V6 4x4.

Comment

92 octane is 2.31 a gallon in southern oklahoma and 2.21 in northern oklahoma. Kinda sucks but then again i just drive my car like 10 mile a day back and forth to work and then the rest of the time i drive my gov. car and i get a gov gas card. I average about 3500 mile a month on it. that would be about 300 a month if i had to pay out of pocket.

99 T/A WS-6
            SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
            2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
            88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

I paid 35 for 14 gallons of 93 octane last night. I remember when gas was 87 cents when I was young. I remember last year when it was like 1.30... And I complained then... Then 1.50... Complained some more. Now it's to the point where I probably won't be able to afford to drive my camaro a lot.
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

isn't suppose to keep climbing? Remember it isn't even summer yet. $2.37 lastnight... $33 fill up!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

2.37 regular
                  2.47 mid grade
                  2.57 premium

as of this morning. I'm thanking my lucky stars I picked up that Accord as a daily driver. 35 mpg highway has my wallet breathing a sigh of relief.

Comment

I don't know; it changes daily. I just put gas in my Bonneville, Roadmaster, and Pickup; it cost me about $150 for the three. I just put my credit card in the slot, pump the gas, and look the other way. Fortunately, the Bonneville gets great gas mileage. I have only been out of high school 15 years, but I remember that I paid less then 90 cents a gallon for premium in high school. Wow, things sure have changed.

This is just plain bad:
                    1996 Dodge V10 = 9-12 mpg with a 29 gal tank = about $70 to fill up = about 250-350 miles per tank. With my trailer, I get less then 9mpg. It is kinda like throwing a quarter out the window with the passing of each mile.
                    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                      This is just plain bad:
                      1996 Dodge V10 = 9-12 mpg with a 29 gal tank = about $70 to fill up = about 250-350 miles per tank. With my trailer, I get less then 9mpg. It is kinda like throwing a quarter out the window with the passing of each mile.
                      That's precicely why I ditched my Crew Cab Dually. Even a couple of years ago that pig was running $55 to fill the tank and the truck drank it in no time. I couldn't stomach it with today's fuel prices. Nice truck though.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                        That's precicely why I ditched my Crew Cab Dually. Even a couple of years ago that pig was running $55 to fill the tank and the truck drank it in no time. I couldn't stomach it with today's fuel prices. Nice truck though.
                        It is a bummer, but I need a truck to pull my trailer; I absolutely love the 90s Rams...awesome trucks. I would love a '01-'02 Dodge Cummins, but I didn't want to spend the money. There was a nice silver '05 Dodge Dually at the Denver Autoshow this weekend...they needed to give me rags to clean my drool off the seats.
                        '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                        '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                        '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                        '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                          I would love a '01-'02 Dodge Cummins, but I didn't want to spend the money. There was a nice silver '05 Dodge Dually at the Denver Autoshow this weekend...they needed to give me rags to clean my drool off the seats.
                          yep, sweet ride. Slap on some computerized gadgetry to up the boost, put on an exhaust and I could rock with one of those.

Comment

Priceless

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                            2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

WTF.....I was almost taken but then I saw the date. I paid $4.27 for 91 last night.
                              2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

i wish gas was that cheap hers i live in erie pa premium is 3.85 a gallon yes 3.85 it sucks bad regular is 3.65
                                93 trans am lt1 soon to be a 406 gen 1 sbc all bolt ons zr1 wheels dr in back built 700 r4.

Comment

Working...
                                X