Silly Ricers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking of BMW's

I pulled up next to a 540i a couple months ago at a stoplight where the right lane merges with the left about 250 yards past the light. Of course I was in the right lane because it makes people mad and is good bait for a race. The dude in the Bimmer is some punk looking guy with his girlfriend. Sure enough, when the light turns green and I accelerate lightly to pass him, he hammers it. I return the favor and while he stayed with me for a second or two, he got his a** handed to him on a silver platter (literally, my car is silver). I had my T's down, so I stuck my hand out the top and gave him the obligitory "wave goodbye."

Ahh the joy of an LS1
    1999 Camaro Z28
    Stock
    Light Pewter Metallic

(For sale soon)

Comment

Re: Re: funny comparisons

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
      What was the link for the T-shirt with the above pictures on it? Somebody was selling that a while back......
      Go to www.carshirts.tk type in themvsus in the search block and there's the shirt.
      NEW: 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
      1992 Caviler Z24 -Winter car
      1999 Firebird
      Ram air hood
      Full Borla catback exhaust
      K&N air filter
      Headers
      WS6 air box
      Shift kit
      Intake

Comment

Re: speaking of BMW's

Originally posted by MyCamaroisGone
        I pulled up next to a 540i a couple months ago at a stoplight where the right lane merges with the left about 250 yards past the light. Of course I was in the right lane because it makes people mad and is good bait for a race. The dude in the Bimmer is some punk looking guy with his girlfriend. Sure enough, when the light turns green and I accelerate lightly to pass him, he hammers it. I return the favor and while he stayed with me for a second or two, he got his a** handed to him on a silver platter (literally, my car is silver). I had my T's down, so I stuck my hand out the top and gave him the obligitory "wave goodbye."

Ahh the joy of an LS1
        I waved out the T's to a Civic once...

Two street trash punks in it... most gratifying win EVER.

They were taunting big time before I just beat them like a red-headed step child.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

i got smoked by a bullit this past weekend,i was damm pissed
          Miss My Bird

Comment

Originally posted by Spades95formula
            i got smoked by a bullit this past weekend,i was damm pissed
            Huh? Did you try using the gas pedal?
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Better look out for the supercharged Ricers - They are badass!

Comment

Where did you get that picture from? I don't think its a ricer, i think its a mustang gt, 96-97sh. Looking at the mass air meter and the way the fuel rails are. And how would that work? Wouldn't the MAF go nuts? How would you be able to wire the leaf blower with the throttle so its on the same sheet of music? This seems like it might work.
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                Traded in: 1998 Z28
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

I think you might be right, but strapping a leafblower under the hood and painting the hoses blue puts anyone safely in the Ricer category. But, then, there's also the SuperWannabeRicers which have no equal......

Comment

That pic is awesome! Somebody put some serious time into that
                    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

that has got to be one of the funniest things i have ever seen! Must have a little bit too much time in woodshop class, huh?
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                      Traded in: 1998 Z28
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Ever heard of a Woody?

Chrysler sells it as an option with their Jeeps and P/T Cruisers (Neon on steroids)
                        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

wow

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

Working...
                          X