Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good driver

http://listangs.com/Misc%20Media/cra...angdriving.wmv

Even though it's a V-6 mustang, the driver is pretty good.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

old stuff...but a classic.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I was kinda figuring everyone had seen it. I saw it for the first time this weekend and was just real impressed by it.

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Just think......now that guy is applying those same skills . . .by dodging his new friends in the prison shower.
        Darrin C
        '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
        07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

no matter how good you are driving you can't run away from cops.
          2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
          SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
          Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
          http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
            They rarely show the ones that got away. I did see one on cops.

In the local newspaper there was a blurt in it about a cop chasing a Mustang on 400 in north Atlanta. The blurt says the police stopped the chase after he lost site of him. It said the cop was doing 125mph.

I won't get into my younger stupider days.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

with hope of not being flamed, i have 4 "damn we lostem's" under my belt, one on my GSXR and 3 in my old Z. not that i would ever do it again, but it can be done, it just requires some simple rules, and a lot of concetration.
              2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
              1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
              past rides:
              1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
              2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
              1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
              2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
              2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
              1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
              1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
              1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

It's pretty easy to do if they don't have a helicopter, especially in a smaller town of about 40,000 people. I've dusted the cops here in a turbo jetta, my camaro, and my formula. All you gotta do is get out of there sight and get your car parked, and get away from it. We were out racing one night in my buddies Z-28 and eluded the local police by getting out of sight and parking the car in a pawn shop parking lot. The cop had the nerve to leave a note on the window with his number asking my buddy to do the right thing and call to turn himself in. I guess I was a bad kid when I was 18 and 19. I don't think I have the guts to do something like that now.

Comment

omg you guys were bad bad bad when you were young,was that side effect from smokey and the bandit.
                  2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
                  SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
                  Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
                  http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

i was out wit my buddy in is GTI(98 Vr6 5spd. ran a best of 14.9) we're floating on the highway when a cop starts to chase us. we get off at the next exit, (its bout 1am) and elude him for 30minz to the point where he was a good 600 feet back, we made a sharp turn killed the lights and parked at a dealer by the repair shop, and layed flat till he drove by. he pulled in, walked up to the car(couldnt see inside due to the limo tints) and walked away
                    5 months later and no ticket or court summon
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

omg you guys were bad bad bad when you were young,was that side effect from smokey and the bandit.
                      smokey and the bandit was a little before my time, I'd have to blame it on The A team

Comment

well i dont really want to go into detail but lets just say that i am glad my car can do over 145
                        1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

We were letting off fireworks (illegal in Illinois) on some old gravel road about 1 mile from a hardtop. About 5 "works" into it we see a car turn real hard. So, we jump in my jeep and gun it down the road. The cop turned his lights on (bout 3/4 mile back). So, I turned hard at the next road and pulled into a deep driveway and he flew right by, no lie. I was really surprised I have bad luck with the law. (never have gotten a warning when pulled over for speeding, always ticketed)

That was when i was young. I know now to go deep into the sticks. haha

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
                            i was out wit my buddy in is GTI(98 Vr6 5spd. ran a best of 14.9) we're floating on the highway when a cop starts to chase us. we get off at the next exit, (its bout 1am) and elude him for 30minz to the point where he was a good 600 feet back, we made a sharp turn killed the lights and parked at a dealer by the repair shop, and layed flat till he drove by. he pulled in, walked up to the car(couldnt see inside due to the limo tints) and walked away
                            5 months later and no ticket or court summon

It's stupid enough to do these things in the first place, but do you guys really think it's smart to start bragging about this on an open, public forum?
                            Dave M
                            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                              It's stupid enough to do these things in the first place, but do you guys really think it's smart to start bragging about this on an open, public forum?
                              I agree in an open forum invites trouble... but one can argue that he made it all up, or better yet someone else hacked his computer withouth his knowledge and assumed his internet identity to post in the message forum (people have successfully used simialr tactics in court )

oh I didn't see that old vid before, so thanks for posting it
                              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                              pics and info

Comment

Working...
                              X