Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My cosmetic changes to the Z06, almost complete.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cosmetic changes to the Z06, almost complete.

Just thought I'd share a few pics.

LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

I especially like the blacked out section on the tail. That really improves the look of the car. Over all it looks very nice. I noticed it sits lower than than C6 too.

What will you do with this red Z06 when your new one comes in? When do you expect the new one?

BTW......what's with those crazy dates on your pictures?
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Norm......you're my hero

In all seriousness though....lookin' awesome. Come one though, how can two bad @ss vettes not be the prettiest thing you ever saw!
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

So you had the c6 in 02 ???

Lookin good, lookin good
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Damn, that looks sweet!
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

That's no big deal . . . .I've had two vette's in my garage at the same time before......

Che-vettes . . . . .
            Darrin C
            '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
            07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

I absolutely LOVE the look of the C5 Z... I think it's hotter than the C6 actually Norm.
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Nice job, Norm.

Comment

lookin real good. i just wanna know with two vettes in the driveway, why dont i see and thick dark black marks on that clean driveway?

Comment

Stylin! About time for another burnout vid now.

Comment

omg im so jealous i cant wait till i get out of college then im gonna sell my soul and try to get a vette once i have a steady and nice paying income
                      -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone. For the most part, I had fun learning how to paint. I still have to fiberglass over the antenae hole. I'm not looking forward to that.

Comment

which one is the c6?

hee hee

d&r

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                            which one is the c6?

It's not in the picture. That is an RX8 sitting next to my C5.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                              Thanks for the kind words everyone. For the most part, I had fun learning how to paint. I still have to fiberglass over the antenae hole. I'm not looking forward to that.

How long did it take you to get the hang of it ?? i have been thinking about it, although i think id go the route of buying a few pannels from a junk yard its a little cheaper than practicing on a ZO6
                              -Nick-
                              95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
                              X