No announcement yet.

Resonable Price ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really I'm gonna have to slap a friend of mine around then Shouldn't have trusted advice coming from a Mustang guy anyway
    Beau

97 Red Firebird 3.8L stock (for sale) & Now a 97 Firehawk

Comment

Originally posted by 97redV6Bird
      Really I'm gonna have to slap a friend of mine around then Shouldn't have trusted advice coming from a Mustang guy anyway
      lol It happens man, don't worry . Look around in Autotrader, local papers and even ask some of the members here (like you have been ). Some may be getting ready to sell one of their cars.
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Trust me I'm looking everyday, the other problem with the early ones tho is it's hard to find one with low miles, my 97 has 44 on it and I haven't had one complaint out of it yet, except one bulb in my tail light burns out about every other month, other than that tho I love her. I don't want to end up going from her to a vehical that I'm constantly having problems with
        Beau

97 Red Firebird 3.8L stock (for sale) & Now a 97 Firehawk

Comment

Originally posted by 97redV6Bird
          Trust me I'm looking everyday, the other problem with the early ones tho is it's hard to find one with low miles, my 97 has 44 on it and I haven't had one complaint out of it yet, except one bulb in my tail light burns out about every other month, other than that tho I love her. I don't want to end up going from her to a vehical that I'm constantly having problems with
          123,000 mi. with only a blown headgasket as the only mechanical problem. Miles don't mean problems, its all in the maintenance and care. Heck, I'm still on the ORIGNAL Opti! Don't let the miles scare you, its not a Ford lol
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
          X