NFB: C6 vs. SRT-10 Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: C6 vs. SRT-10 Video

Makes me want to go do some power sliding.
    http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...Q1JJGRQ6LO8IZB
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

I concur
    1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

i like what he says at the very end
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

That's a great vid man!! I love that. Hearing the guy say that even though the Viper won, it's 'garbage' and save the 30K and buy the Vette!! I love those brits. Right to the point.

-Paul

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
        95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
        Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

I know i'll probably get flamed for this but......I'll take the viper.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I want their job.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34

Been there, done that. I'll take the Vette.

Vipers are great for getting the chicks, not too good if you are a driver.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Man wut a job!!! WoW wut i would give to be able 2 do that! and the ending was just classic... "garbage" sweet! full exhaust will take car of that whole losing to the viper in the drag.... n plus ur still gonna have 30k to play around with n treat the ladies u pick up in the vette
                1967 Camaro "Project"
                1972 Chevelle "454"
                1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Now if they had the '06 Z06 then it would be a more even match in power. The drag would be real close!

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

I have been saying that for a long time....
                    95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                      The Viper is pretty cool, and I wouldn't mind having one. However, the base model Vette does a pretty dang good job for being almost half the price. Image what would happen vs. a C6 Z06?
                      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Still if i had the money id buy the viper over that vet i think the viper looks much better just my thought. vets still are amazing cars though

Comment

hahaha..."it's absolute garbage"

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

"Rubish I tell you" LOL
                            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

awesome video!!! Definately needs the Z06...Anyone notice there was no helmets being used? lol, brits are funny...
                              Viper-
                              C6-
                              Greg W. in West Michigan
                              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                              <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                              X