No announcement yet.

NFB: This guy is a REAL JERK!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theyre gonna get a ridiculous amount of money for that bumper People are nuts!
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Called yesterday and he was out but I will try again later today.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
        Called yesterday and he was out but I will try again later today.
        Youre a maniac!....
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

Well, I try.

Hey are you still sellin your bird?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
            Well, I try.

Hey are you still sellin your bird?

The deal for the LeMans didnt go through, but anything is for sale for the right price.....

Comment

You got that right! Do you have any idea or ball park?

current

Comment

Id have to get at least 15k for me to walk away from it with all the work I have into it....even then Id find myself thinking twice.

Comment

Business

Unfortunately the world is chock full of BAD businesmen, and idiots in every line of work you can imagine. Many is the time I have had to sift thru different vendors, and services to find one who can, and will do a good job. When I do I hang on to their names. Hopefully the idiots, and Jerks will jump into the ocean, and decrease their gene pool. However they seem to be the ones breeding the most.

Comment

sorry to hear that campbell. hope it works out all fine. people on ebay are stupid some of the times... actually most of the time but good luck and i hope to see the Goat at the log cabin sometime

Comment

Working...
                    X