Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB: Not to be to geeky but what to you guys think about Star Wars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the book when it came out and the story seems to be there. If the movie is half as good as the book it will be worth the money, although definately until after the weekend to see it.
    95 Beater Bird
    97 Grand Prix GTP
    03 VW Jetta

"The problem is not in looking stock, but in being stock"

Comment

Just seen it.

Over all I thought the movie was great. I just think the seduction of Anakin to the Dark Side went a little too fast. I think that part of the movie should have had a better plot and dialogue.
      Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

All I am going to say....not a bad movie at all....def. the best of the 3 newest films......but it can't even touch the old school original 3 star wars......this one was too damn depressing, but I do now feel like I am part of a complete era having seen the last movie.

I still think unleashed blows star wars outta the water.

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
        lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          I recently got to go see the Winnie The Pooh movie with my 4 year old. Does that count?

Sad thing is, I know which movie you are talking about. The Heffalump one. My 4 year old was also interested, but she doesn't like going to the movies. She would rather have a DVD she can play 8,000 times ad nauseum.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I have seen everyone in the movies first run...they had us fooled with IV-VI...thinking the saga was about Luke when along, it was about Anakin...George is the man...can't wait to see III
            1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

man just saw the movie like 2hrs ago.... all i can say is...... HELL YEA!!!!!!! that movie so totally rocked best one yet everything was great i would think more of u guys would be into it but i guess not.... but yea ilike all the movies but!.... i didnt go all dressed up 2 go see it lol
              1967 Camaro "Project"
              1972 Chevelle "454"
              1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

I remember as a kid, seeing episode IV in the movie theater. It was the beginning of a new era for movies. I was hooked and went to see the rest at the theater when they came out. Eventually when episodes I and II came out, by then my son was the prime watcher and now he continues to follow it. I was very disappointed in eposide I, but he wasn't.... it was right up his alley. Episode II was a little better. My fear is that this one may be too violent for him as an 8 year old. Some have already suggested this. Any input? I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD but at least seeing the full story line will wrap up the whole package that started 20 years ago. Believe it or not, this goofy series of movies has reminded me of my childhood. Being able to watch my son see them with the same open eyed wonder that I experienced as a child is a great experience. Especially when I am able relate my childhood experiences with him.

Comment

the new movie was really awesome, and should be viewed by everyone, even if you haven't seen any of others you should go and see it. It's cooler if you see all of them but either way its really sweet.
                  -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    I remember as a kid, seeing episode IV in the movie theater. It was the beginning of a new era for movies. I was hooked and went to see the rest at the theater when they came out. Eventually when episodes I and II came out, by then my son was the prime watcher and now he continues to follow it. I was very disappointed in eposide I, but he wasn't.... it was right up his alley. Episode II was a little better. My fear is that this one may be too violent for him as an 8 year old. Some have already suggested this. Any input? I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD but at least seeing the full story line will wrap up the whole package that started 20 years ago. Believe it or not, this goofy series of movies has reminded me of my childhood. Being able to watch my son see them with the same open eyed wonder that I experienced as a child is a great experience. Especially when I am able relate my childhood experiences with him.
                    That's awesome Joe . I remember growing up on Star Wars, esp. The Empire Strike Back and Return of the Jedi. Episode 3 does pack more battle scenes, but it isn't really gory or anything. He should enjoy it, as I'm sure you would too .
                    Steve
                    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                    X