Ken, here's your new tailights!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken, here's your new tailights!

I think these would look pretty killer myself.

drools...
    that looks amazing. I wish i had a gto. Who makes those lights or is that a custom photoshop Kevin? Looks nice.
    -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

thanks broh!!!!!! good job......!!!!!!!!!

now..decisions.

they are 350.00 + 57.00 shipped from Austrailia......
      thats for the Manaro lights.

they are only 260.00 if i get the aftermarket copy made by the same company, plus the shipping...

what does everyone think?

or..rummor is the 06 goat will have them... if so...wait till my dealer can get a set for me cheaper ( he s a friend of mine)

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

They look good... Let the mods begin....
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I really think your GTO needs those red factory tailights back there Ken to break up that big expanse of "black". I still don't like those replacements.......they look too much like rice to me.......just my 2 cents.
          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

I am not saying that they look bad. They don't.

I just don't want to see your beautiful GTO "Lexusized", Ken. The look would be unique for your car. But that style is FAR from unique on the road.

Just another opinion. Thanks for asking Ken.

Good Day,
            Sean
            1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

kinda looks like Maxima tailights to me. I don't think it screams rice, but whether you like them or not is a personal decision.
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

thanks guys.
                im kinda torn on it too... not sure i want to do it......

a friend of mine confirmed the o6 will get them......

the "breaking up the black" is an excellent point to keep the reds.... thats a good thought!

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

If it were me, and I had the money, I'd get them. I personally like the blacked out look, and since they aren't the clear "euro" lights I don't think they look ricer. It would also depend on future plans for the car that might affect the looks. Keep the big picture in mind and do want YOU like, don't worry about anyone else... it's your car!
                  Dave M
                  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I like the black, but what I would do is wait until the '06 comes out in September, and get a good look at a black one. I think it would be cool to have something from the Holden on your car, but I'm not sure the taillights are what they should be... Just another opinion.

Again, it's ultimately your decision as you have to live with it. Either way, the car will look sweet.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                      thanks broh!!!!!! good job......!!!!!!!!!

now..decisions.

they are 350.00 + 57.00 shipped from Austrailia......
                      thats for the Manaro lights.

they are only 260.00 if i get the aftermarket copy made by the same company, plus the shipping...

what does everyone think?

or..rummor is the 06 goat will have them... if so...wait till my dealer can get a set for me cheaper ( he s a friend of mine)
                      I'd say get the factory ones. My friend hit a dear in his truck and we bought a few aftermarket pieces and ran into a whole butload of trouble. I will never by aftermarket pieces......unless its for performance increase of course
                      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                        I'd say get the factory ones. My friend hit a dear in his truck and we bought a few aftermarket pieces and ran into a whole butload of trouble. I will never by aftermarket pieces......unless its for performance increase of course

i always keep the parts i take off...........

you can always put them back on..........

Comment

Just beacause the ricers have been using aftermarket tail lenses shouldn't automatically mean that muscle cars cannot have good looking tail lenses. There are lots of good looking aftermarket lenses out there, but obviously some people are just too insecure I guess.... because they think people might make a rice comment because they have a good looking aftermarket tail lens.

I think they look all business Ken. It's your car, and you are a big boy.

Comment

I have no voice...but, on a black car, they look very "stealthy"......
                            I'd say go for it !!....BTW...miss the Comp TA..

Comment

Originally posted by BadRag
                              I have no voice...but, on a black car, they look very "stealthy"......
                              I'd say go for it !!....BTW...miss the Comp TA..
                              the good ol CompTA.......ah yes.

im over it now though......

thanks to the goat.....

Comment

Working...
                              X