3rd gear stalling >>>?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gear stalling >>>?

I was just driving around and I noticed that when im in third gear at around 2000 - 2500 rpm and im just coasting at a constant 2000 rpm, not put my foot on the gas or anything but im not losing RPMS, I have noticed that the car seems like its gunna stall. When i put gas into it, its fine. But isnt 2000 - 2500 in 3rd gear a little strange for the car to stall? Anyone know what the cause might be? Or is it normal and im over reacting

do you mean its hesitating? or is it actually coughing out and dying on you?
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
      do you mean its hesitating? or is it actually coughing out and dying on you?
      hesitating, like it feels like its dragging its feet. Its not coughing on me and dying like it would if i were in first gear and stalled

Comment

Working...
      X