what mod to start off with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what mod to start off with

Hi all, im getting a '94 camaro V6 3.4l and would like to know what i should quickly start off with, some chip or somthing? take off air intake silencer? or keep that original? do anything to the cats?

HELP, thanx

oh yea definatly install audio system, anyone has any pics of their instalation?

Comment

Audio sounds like a good mod. Don't waste money trying to make it fast. Not trying to be mean, just that a 3.4 is no speed demon and never will be. You should just make it a nice looking, sounding car and be happy with it that way. AND DON'T PLAY NO SCUMBAG RAP!!!

Comment

Here is a pic of my old install.... Before I removed the HUGE amp and subs! I don't have too much time to work on the new install yet, but will someday.
        Attached Files
        1995 Firebird Formula
        (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

yea i know its no speed deamon and it wont be but it can be a fast 15 sec cars right? at least it should be able to keep up with my X T-bird since itsa lighter car with no intake limiters, the Tbird was a pig plus from stall to 3000rpm it was terrible after 3000rpm its like a whole new engine it takes off quick AFTER that so i figure i should be able to manage a better take off with the 3.4

even so, ill just be satisfied with spinning some tires at take off thats enough for me, hopfuly it will pull that off

Comment

Formulaboy that is excelent awsome looking install it will be my motivation but i wonbt have a nice lookin install like urs i dont think i will do fiberglass just woodwork and hopuly fit in some 12s

Comment

so.. does anyone think it can be a fast 15 sec car? can it sorta keep up or beat my previous car?

Comment

Originally posted by b3master
                so.. does anyone think it can be a fast 15 sec car? can it sorta keep up or beat my previous car?
                wellllllllllllllllllllllll........................ . kinda doubt it...........

unless you put a blower on it.......

just make it a nice looking good sounding classy American looking firebird, broh.......

just my 2 cents.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                X