No announcement yet.

Hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey jess, head on over to ctfba.com and ask jocko. he built up his V6 4th gen camaro, maybe he can put u on the right path.
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

To the new ladies here....

and definately post what your problems are, they're are people here that can fix 'em.
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
        hello. it's the best f body forum on the net.

you got a firebird or camaro by chance? looking for one maybe?

ok guys...lets dont scare her away with the hormones......LOL

I'm the harmless old wolfman........

I love these guys here, they are like my sons.......and brothers..
        and they are all the finest you will meet on a car forum........bar !

if you need f body advice, or just plain advice, they got it......

freakin me out, you with your golden eyes... im gunna have nightmares now, thanks a lot

Comment

Kansas: Used to live in Wichita

Florida: Live there now.

I read a little of your website since someone mentioned there were hot pictures on it.. you don't have to chase huricanes, just went through Ivan and I in mississippi for opal. I miss kansas.

Welcome to F-Body.com and Floriduh.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Amy, Nice car! A1A where I am at is 35 mph and full of stoplights. Most of the traffic is the guys playing 12 speed wanna be athletes in their little tu tu outfits, little crash helmets and water bottles. Nothing against the sport, or athletes, but these guys play make believe and think it is their right to use the whole road. I wish I had a Harley and just plow right through the bunch. Anyway, my FMU is acting up, or not acting at all. My normal FP is 36 lbs. Under boost yesterday it went to 66 and got stuck there. Today its at 44 and stuck there. I only went 2 pounds into boost and since no FP increase I backed off and ran under boost the rest of the morning. It also seems that my ac compressor decided to start failing after I put in the sc. It figures. Sc is right in front of it. It's a little noisy at idle. Have a extended warranty, but to put it back to stock to pass prying eyes at dealership is definetly out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by jessica2112
              ...Anyway, my FMU is acting up, or not acting at all. My normal FP is 36 lbs. Under boost yesterday it went to 66 and got stuck there. Today its at 44 and stuck there. I only went 2 pounds into boost and since no FP increase I backed off and ran under boost the rest of the morning.
              I have a working FMU I don't need - Pay for shipping & you can have it.

Comment

Originally posted by jessica2112
                my FMU is acting up, or not acting at all. My normal FP is 36 lbs. Under boost yesterday it went to 66 and got stuck there. Today its at 44 and stuck there. I only went 2 pounds into boost and since no FP increase I backed off and ran under boost the rest of the morning.
                Are you using a mechanical fp gauge?

Comment

Kevin, see PM. No I have a digital F/P. Brand new. I trust it. It's acting normal for my stock readings, unlike yesterday. I think the FMU is F'd.

Comment

Working...
                  X