cool video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConElite
    It looked to me that in the end, that Stang let off. If u think about it, that was a while that they were pulling on eachother so i would have let off too. I have kept up with those 1.8t on the freeway and on the street. Nothing to exciting. Okay video, but all that proves is how slow the mustangs are. I for one with my P.O.S. honda have stayed next to stangs. (but only from a rolling start at around 30mph with my engine reved up at around 3500 rpms, right at the sweet spot of my power curve. Ill spin to much off the line. No traction,small first gear)
    The stang didn't let off, they both shifted into 5th at the same time. 5th in the mustang is OD, the jetta had an after market 6 speed, so 5th gear pulled way hard, if you listen thats the only gear you can hear the turbo spool in.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Working...
    X