• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Taso
    lol I'm not even gonna touch that
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

i m pretty much sure I can hear hitler in there
      93 t/a A4 3.23s
      95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
      99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
      99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
      97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
      93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
      00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

I have actually heard something about the 11:11 "phenomenon", but it went a bit differently. One of my ex-girlfriends said whenever you see 11:11 on the clock, you need to make a wish. Next time it was 11:11, I wished she'd shut-up about it...
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          Hey, man.. it's like 4:20 whenever I look at the clock. And dang, man there it is right now, exactly 4:20.

Oh my goodness....what is really going on here
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
            I have actually heard something about the 11:11 "phenomenon", but it went a bit differently. One of my ex-girlfriends said whenever you see 11:11 on the clock, you need to make a wish. Next time it was 11:11, I wished she'd shut-up about it...
            Exact same thing my ex always used to say. Weird thing though was that the first 3 digits to her phone number was 848. Now, what time does it seem like I always see ironically.....8:48
            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by TRANS AM IN EUROPE
              i m pretty much sure I can hear hitler in there
              i thought i heard my x wife... but she's still on earth last i heard...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                Oh my goodness....what is really going on here
                Same happens to me... like right now for instance, its 10:17 a.m.... and for about a minute, whever i look at the clock... it'll still be 10:17.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                  Yeah, I have gotten Emails to that effect, but that is nonsense. You don't make a wish whenever you see 11:11 The best thing you can try to do is ignore it, but sometimes that doesn't work, and it can just get worse. Like I was saying before, there is more to the story, which most people couldn't comprehend, and probably don't want to comprehend. Like Jack Nicholson said in the movie A Few Good Men, "You can't handle the truth!". A lot of people have turned it in to a religion, and there are actually 11:11 cults out there. It is a real thing, but comes from a real evil source. Exactly the whys and wherefores of it, no one really knows, all anyone knows is that the phenomenon exists, but really hard to prove. Strangely, it is growing and becoming more widespread every day. Some believe that we are in the “End Times” as spoken about in Revelations in the Bible. It does talk about Babylon (which is where Iraq is now) quite a bit in Revelations and refers to its destruction and "The smoke of her (Babylon) burning". There is also a lot more in Revelations that can be applied to this time period that we are in, that can't be connected to any other time period in the past, whenever people thought that they were in the End Times. One very coincidental, too coincidental factor concerning 11:11, is how it ties in to the Mayan calendar. The South American Mayan Indians, had a calendar that they somehow came up with, that is just as accurate as ours is today. They created this calendar about 5,000 years ago. Strangely, the Mayan calendar abruptly ends on the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2012 at exactly 11:11 AM. http://aa.usno.navy.mil/ (go down to click "Index", then click "S", then go down to "Solstices", then go down to December 21, 2012)

This just happens to be the exact time and date of a very unusual Galactic Alignment event , which the Mayans predicted, which I really don’t understand at the present- something about the sun aligning with the Galactic equator, or something like that.
                  So, some believe that all of the gravitation pull of the planets, and the earth moving in to areas of our galaxy where asteroids and comets frequently pass through, are going to cause all of the earthquakes, and “mountains” and “stars” falling to earth as mentioned in Revelations, thus bringing on the Tribulation period. You have to admit that the passage in Revelations 13:16-17 which states “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand or IN their foreheads (King James version): And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name“. There is a lot more that can be compared to what has been going on that applies to today’s world, like 666 etc. Going back to the word “mark”, mark is another word for “identifier”, and these computer chips that people are getting injected into them nowadays, are called RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification. It’s the same thing that you see on products in stores these days, which will eventually replace product codes. If you watch television, especially the news, you will see how this RFID technology is gradually growing and more and more people are getting “chipped” every day. Right now there are thousands, but eventually there will be millions, and then billions of people with chips. That is when every one will be tracked through GPS and we will turn in to a cashless society and controlled world. Missing persons, as well as other problems, will no longer be much of a problem, which is a good thing, but having to have a chip inside your body is not a good thing if you believe Revelations.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but thats it for now-please excuse any typos-

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Originally posted by ONLNTM5
                    There is a lot more that can be compared to what has been going on that applies to today’s world, like 666 etc. Going back to the word “mark”, mark is another word for “identifier”, and these computer chips that people are getting injected into them nowadays, are called RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification. It’s the same thing that you see on products in stores these days, which will eventually replace product codes. If you watch television, especially the news, you will see how this RFID technology is gradually growing and more and more people are getting “chipped” every day. Right now there are thousands, but eventually there will be millions, and then billions of people with chips. That is when every one will be tracked through GPS and we will turn in to a cashless society and controlled world. Missing persons, as well as other problems, will no longer be much of a problem, which is a good thing, but having to have a chip inside your body is not a good thing if you believe Revelations.
                    Scary stuff actually. Then again, it is a good thing it you are a Christian, cause it means that the second coming is that much closer.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Uh, oh....the salad bar at the Sizzlers was priced $8.88!

Weird! On the bright side, I got the lunch special that was 6.99 and came with the 8.88 salad bar ...so maybe I negated it!
                      Joe K.
                      '11 BMW 328i
                      '10 Matrix S AWD
                      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
                        Uh, oh....the salad bar at the Sizzlers was priced $8.88!

Weird! On the bright side, I got the lunch special that was 6.99 and came with the 8.88 salad bar ...so maybe I negated it!
                        Sound like a good deal

Comment

I'm just curious... Does daylight savings screw up these cults?
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by ONLNTM5
                            Yeah, I have gotten Emails to that effect, but that is nonsense. You don't make a wish whenever you see 11:11 The best thing you can try to do is ignore it, but sometimes that doesn't work, and it can just get worse. Like I was saying before, there is more to the story, which most people couldn't comprehend, and probably don't want to comprehend. Like Jack Nicholson said in the movie A Few Good Men, "You can't handle the truth!". A lot of people have turned it in to a religion, and there are actually 11:11 cults out there. It is a real thing, but comes from a real evil source. Exactly the whys and wherefores of it, no one really knows, all anyone knows is that the phenomenon exists, but really hard to prove. Strangely, it is growing and becoming more widespread every day. Some believe that we are in the “End Times” as spoken about in Revelations in the Bible. It does talk about Babylon (which is where Iraq is now) quite a bit in Revelations and refers to its destruction and "The smoke of her (Babylon) burning". There is also a lot more in Revelations that can be applied to this time period that we are in, that can't be connected to any other time period in the past, whenever people thought that they were in the End Times. One very coincidental, too coincidental factor concerning 11:11, is how it ties in to the Mayan calendar. The South American Mayan Indians, had a calendar that they somehow came up with, that is just as accurate as ours is today. They created this calendar about 5,000 years ago. Strangely, the Mayan calendar abruptly ends on the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2012 at exactly 11:11 AM. http://aa.usno.navy.mil/ (go down to click "Index", then click "S", then go down to "Solstices", then go down to December 21, 2012)

This just happens to be the exact time and date of a very unusual Galactic Alignment event , which the Mayans predicted, which I really don’t understand at the present- something about the sun aligning with the Galactic equator, or something like that.
                            So, some believe that all of the gravitation pull of the planets, and the earth moving in to areas of our galaxy where asteroids and comets frequently pass through, are going to cause all of the earthquakes, and “mountains” and “stars” falling to earth as mentioned in Revelations, thus bringing on the Tribulation period. You have to admit that the passage in Revelations 13:16-17 which states “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand or IN their foreheads (King James version): And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name“. There is a lot more that can be compared to what has been going on that applies to today’s world, like 666 etc. Going back to the word “mark”, mark is another word for “identifier”, and these computer chips that people are getting injected into them nowadays, are called RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification. It’s the same thing that you see on products in stores these days, which will eventually replace product codes. If you watch television, especially the news, you will see how this RFID technology is gradually growing and more and more people are getting “chipped” every day. Right now there are thousands, but eventually there will be millions, and then billions of people with chips. That is when every one will be tracked through GPS and we will turn in to a cashless society and controlled world. Missing persons, as well as other problems, will no longer be much of a problem, which is a good thing, but having to have a chip inside your body is not a good thing if you believe Revelations.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but thats it for now-please excuse any typos-
                            It also says in the bible that we will not know the time of christs return till it is upon us. So all the speculation in the world aint gona help apperently.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                            Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                            6.2L/382.97 ci
                            Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                            WCT-5 speed
                            BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                            Boss MS 18" Rims
                            Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                            Custom Dual exhaust
                            1LE upgrade
                            Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                            In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by DeWynter
                              It also says in the bible that we will not know the time of christs return till it is upon us. So all the speculation in the world aint gona help apperently.
                              Well, I don't pretend to know the exact date and time of Christ's return, and I am not going to dwell on or try to predict it, I just know that it is extremely coincidental about the 11:11 phenomenon, the Mayan calendar, and the time of end of their calendar which is 11:11 AM on a day of an extremely rare astronomical event. If you have ever heard of the "Bible Code" in the Hebrew bible, it has a code that says a comet will annihilate earth in 2012 (saw this on the History Channel)

Comment

Working...
                              X