• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
    That's false.

hahaha...

so dry it's halarious.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
      I am with you. I could care less about that scanky airhead or any of those plastic bimbos who couldn't sing to save their lives. I really enjoyed the Dukes when I was a kid; part of me still enjoys the reruns. However, I have no intention of watching this remake. I guess they are bringing it to a new generation...count me out.
      Jessica Simpson actually has vocal talent - legitimate, vocal talent... she doesn't write her own songs or anything, so I wouldn't call her real artistic... but when it comes to vocal abilities, she's very very talented.

Yes, she is an airhead... but... I don't recall watching that video as something that required you do carry on a conversation with her
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        It's sort of weird, because my sister looks alot like her. So, for me to become aroused in any sort of way by Jessica is just plain weird. Jessica is pretty good looking, but she just doesn't do it for me.
        Your sister is hot.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I love how all of you know that she is retarded, ever met her? No?

Oh that's right.. you saw it on TV. Dumb or not, she is hot.. and anyone who disagrees should be shot.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
            Your sister is hot.
            Yeah, Im moving to New Braunsfeld, TX!!!!

LOL
            j/k

You must hate some of the things your buddies say, it is the same way with my younger sister. She is pretty good looking and my buddies are constantly trying to take her out and talk with her when we are workin on cars. I hate it.

Joe, you are right though there is more to a girl than good looks I must admit. I have dropped many hotties because they were crazy to turn to the average girl that is smart and has her **** together.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Both are way out of my league, so this is all hypothetical of course.... but I'll take Danica Patrick over Jessica Simpson.

She's hot. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders..... and she can drive.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Danika is hot no doubt, but something about chicks that can drive does not really turn me on. Kinda like this; I race pro motocross and one day at the track there is this super hottie I was chattin with. Well, long story short later in the day I walk by her pits and she is takin off her helmet (I was like you race) all sweaty and spits out all sorts of dirt outta her mouth. I personally rather the chicks be lookin sexy in the pits feedin me water bottles than dressed in race gear or a race suit. I dunno, my opinion.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Working...
                X