Took some shots of the Bird today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some shots of the Bird today...

Mostly displaying Matt's handy work on the relay cover and the fog lights I put in several months ago and the Delteq system that was put on MANY months ago.

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Looks clean
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

That looks pretty shap man. Sweet ride!
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

beautiful. where did you get that polished radiator cover?
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Thanks brohs!

raroZ28:
          That's a MBA cover, most of what you see that's shiney under the hood is MBA products.

KnightFire
          1993 Formula Firebird

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

very nice dude, but that alternator needs to shine a lil more lol j/k
            1967 Camaro "Project"
            1972 Chevelle "454"
            1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Awesome man. I love seeing the 93's get some love. And that hood...mmmmmmm

Btw, if you do wanna add some bling to that alternator, I've had great experience with Powermaster alternators. I've got a 140-amp chrome unit that I use...looks slick .

Keep it man, you're giving me something to aspire to with my 93
              Steve
              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by RocKin1967
                very nice dude, but that alternator needs to shine a lil more lol j/k
                I was thinking the same thing. It is pretty easy to remove it and take it apart for polishing. The two halves seperate and it looks great with just a little attention on a wire wheel. I cleaned mine up last fall, it looks new now.

You can also use a wire wheel in a hand drill to shine up the bracket and any other visible parts.

Looks good, though!

Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:
                SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Yep, that's the last 'ugly spot'. I've been for YEARS for that dang alternator to die so I could buy the 140amp chromed PowerMaster alternator ($$$). It just won't die!

TraceZ:
                  What wire wheel are you referring to? Do you have a part number or will any old wire brush drill attachment work? I wouldn't mind taking a crack at the alternator and bracket myself. Although I have been thinking about moving the alternator...so I'm still not sure about that one.

KnightFire
                  1993 Formula Firebird

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by KnightFire
                    Yep, that's the last 'ugly spot'. I've been for YEARS for that dang alternator to die so I could buy the 140amp chromed PowerMaster alternator ($$$). It just won't die!

KnightFire
                    That's nothing a little "accident" couldn't take care of
                    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by KnightFire
                      TraceZ:
                      What wire wheel are you referring to? Do you have a part number or will any old wire brush drill attachment work? I wouldn't mind taking a crack at the alternator and bracket myself. Although I have been thinking about moving the alternator...so I'm still not sure about that one.

KnightFire
                      I have a cheap bench grinder down in my work room. I removed one of the stone wheels and replaced it with a wire wheel. I think I got the stuff at Harbor Freight Tools. I also got an assortment pack of little wire wheels for my hand drill. There were different sizes and shapes all in one package. Very cheap and handy items to have around. They work great for cleaning up various metals.
                      Tracy
                      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                      Current Mods:
                      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
                      X