No announcement yet.

Pics of my car...finally...test...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great cars all around. I'm a huge fan of clean black cars. If my car was a daily driver, it would be a different story, but love having a black car as a garage queen.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I'm a respectable v6 owner too. I love my car and the motor. Lots of fun surprising people with what this sixer can do
      '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
      Stock with an irratic idle...
      (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
        Clean machine, man!

Ken's right. Zaino Tire Shine will really wake the car up. It's much better than the store tire goop that slings all over the paint and is a bit too glossy. I use it fairly regularly, but am only on my 2nd bottle after 3 years!

Also another tip is to use Armor All on the plastic around the wiper blades and lower windshield area and the front grill as well. If someone else knows of something better to shine these areas up, chime in!
        Vegetable Oil!!!!!!!! Much cheaper!!!!!
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Nice pics, I'm especially fond of the 3rd one with the sweet truck in the background. I still say washing your car is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Not ment to be taken as anything but a joke
          They're not scratches, they're character marks

Comment

Man, I can't wait till I get my car painted black, it's gonna be a mirror when I get done
            Richard Harvey Jr.
            '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X