Bad fuel pump?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MN6WS6
    "100 billion dollars" is the term used by Dr. Evil in the Austin Powers series. So basically, you'll pay at least double, if not triple what it would cost you to buy the parts online and have some f-body bro's help you do it. I'm just trying to help you save some money and learn how to work on your car in the process.
    Gotcha I'm looking for some local f-body breathren to "learn me". This board has been a great place to learn the ropes. Too bad you don't live closer....I'd buy you a case of beer. Maybe we could meet in North Carolina (mid way point) Of course this would have been a long way to push my car
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Well I don't drink beer, and I don't charge f-body brethren for helping them do something. Now if I have to do it all myself, well, the dealer would be cheap in comparison
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Working...
      X