NFB - Muslim video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was just a joke nothing more
    96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Everytime I've gone to church, I always remember the main message...be a positive influence on others and try and make this world a better place. I've dated a couple girls of different religions than my own...their services were the same message also.

When they go to a service, they're taught about hatred and world domination.

It's a shame how many people have died and fought in the name of "God"... whoever God that person chooses to worship.

It seems like treating others like how we would want to be treated is just something that many have thrown out the window in many places all over the world.....it's truly saddening
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I think the main reason people fight for religion is just a reason to fight. The kind of person who is willing to kill innocent people in the name of whatever would probably do it even if there was no religion in the world. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it anyway...
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
        X