No announcement yet.

Why do you love your F-body?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love my two rides (camaro,Trans Am) because theirs really is nothing else on the road like them, the looks i get, the thumbs, up and the thrill it is to drive something that stands out from the crowd.... wut i like most is how sinister they look...like their just bad , that ruff idle making the car shake as u sit at a light and when ever im pi$$ed on something i go 4 a drive and light the tires up cheers me right up and brings a smile to my face these cars ROCK!!!.
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

this thread FORCED me to take the T/A for a spin

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

Comment

I love getting home from work, tired, unhappy.. jumping into my t/a and going for a spin only to force a smile onto my face at wot.

I love how children who have no clue what kind of car it is will scream "nice car" in their front yard just because it looks the way it looks.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I like the fact that the body style looks so good you can turn heads when the cars are 6-10 yrs old. I like the fact that there not a dime a dozen like mustangs. I like the fact that they are unique from everything else. Even when i'm driving my car and i pass another firebird i'm like "whoa, whats that" at first when it's in the distance.
          99 Black WS6
          99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
          94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Great styling, easy to work on (yes it is, except for a few minor quirks like replacing LT-1 plug wires) and it really doesn't resemble anything else on the road. Parts availability is pretty good, the aftermarket has a pretty good selection in everything from stock replacement parts to high performance upgrades, even a fair amount of appearance stuff too. A true muscle car.

Comment

why do i love my car ?
              because its Trans Am WS6.
              2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
              SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
              Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

I Love My F body, because of the wide range of aftermarket parts, and since they are some what old, they come dime a dozen in the junk yards, and you dont have to wait for bascially anything

Comment

i love my f-body becuz they aint a dime a dozen, the ricers get jelous and all the ladies think its cool . and going up a hill, i can leave it in 4th, listen to the exhuast rumble and just feel sheer torque as i climb the hill. at the stop lights, it goes into its attack mod. low ruff idle, soon as the light turns green it takes off like a cheetah and attacks with the strenght of a bear
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                  X