NFB: So now China wants to nuke us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: So now China wants to nuke us

I say nuke the entire world before they can do anything to stop it.

http://www.exoticarforums.com/forums...hread.php?t=75
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

let em, cuz be4 the land one, we got two A bombs heading their way and we get free labor

more serious note, if they attack, it will be the last attack they ever do
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12459
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

yuppers.

i say we need to mind our own buss. on this one..........

enough is enough.

china doesnt care, they will strike...... with a force to be reconed with.

it's becomming quite obvious that we cant control the world... nor should we alone try...or even with englands help...

next thing you know, we'll have chinnese terrorists in our country.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

we may have superior technology, butthey have superior numbers. It'ss quite scary to think if you put all the chinese people capable of military service, and put them in a line and have them walk past you, the line would never end (population growth) .

It's in the cars folks... for a while now china has been increasing their army within the region closest to mainland China. Now they reached a military build-up comfortable to openly declare that it is illegal for Taiwan to secceed within the past year. China has been on a furious pace to modernize it's infrastructure, and it's military BIG TIME. They have been more aggressivly-confrontational with Japan, over every little arguement. China has been doing many, many MANY Naval exercises, off the Taiwanese coast to intimidate Taiwan, Their fleet of military naval vessels to transport troops is enormous and increasing ever faster.

Why do the PLA hate Taiwan so much you might ask? Well here is the history lesson of the day. After WWII the communist party in China started to spread while fighting the people who wanted a democracy that existed after the last emporer lost power... you see those people who belieive in democracy and dislike communism escaped to Tawain! Taiwan has always since then been run more democratically than the rest of China.. It irks the PLA and the communsit party that they did not take complete control over all Chinese... So to this day the battle has never really finished (and it is strongly one sided that the PLA will win) We have always given taiwan a helping hand, but China was also our ally during WW2... but we cannot tolerate communism when it smothers the free will of people.. it's a sticky situation that really has no diplomatic answer .

Bottom Line, China is building up army, modernizing it's ability to wage war... for one reason... finally defeat the remaining people that oppose communism... and do you really think they will stop their... remember they hat e japans guts for what they did in WWII... It's happening right in front of us .. the buildup to the next major battle and seems likely it WILL occur... WHen? when they feel they can win and hold the US at bay ... and this time is ever closing in on us all ..

-- doom and gloom stuf sux... so here is some hope ... I learned from history so I am not blind to what's going on over there (I really hope I am wrong!) but we may not get involved at all as we have major economic intrests in China and the all mighty $ will heavily infuence our militarys decision to not to be the world-police onthis matter. For a change big buisness influences will do us good and get the politicians in their pocket to keep us out
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

If there is a Nuclear attack, no one wins. This world will never be the same. Let's all hope it doesn't happen.

PS. I used to build Nuks for a living. I don't want to see the wrong side of one of them.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
              If there is a Nuclear attack, no one wins. This world will never be the same. Let's all hope it doesn't happen.

PS. I used to build Nuks for a living. I don't want to see the wrong side of one of them.
              ANYBODY uses them and something has gone horribly wrong.
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I don't get it...why would they nuke a country that practically supports their textiles? I know we import and export out of China like crazy...why would they jepordize that business relationship?

In the end, it's all whacked...it's all messed up. Before you know it...I'll be on the list of terrorist profiles. Basturds...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

As Twilight Zone’s Rod Serling would say, “Imagine if you will”. You are Hitler, and you are born in in China in 1950, and now you are the Emperor of China. You have a huge military, and poor natural resources to take care of all of your 1 billion people. What do you do?

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

What you guys have to realize is that there are many levels of politics. Everything from the civilian population, though the military ranks all the way up to the nation's leaders. While I am not advocating turning a blind eye, you can't take the political sabre rattling of a military pawn as the entire national position. Heck, if you interviewed half of our military personnel off the record, the comments would give other folks the same impression about us.

My own personal position is one of semi-isolationism. We should keep a little more to ourselves and limit the amount of democracy pushing upon other countries. Let them fight it out amongst themselves. Eventually they will figure it out just as we did. As long as they don't involve us directly, then we should simply sit and watch...... thereby enabling us to concentrate our efforts on strengthening our own economy, stabilizing our social programs and medical technology. Until another country decides to pick a fight with us, we should remain neutral. Switzerland has managed to avoid so much of the world's political upheaval that way. I'm sure there are those that will disagree, but there certainly seems to be a problem when the bulk of the wealth is used to create ways of destroying life rather than preserving it.

Comment

One of the reasons for the recent build up of the chines military is because the leaders of that country try to retain power by there relationships with others in influence. The political leaders maintain military suport by promissing the military leaders (who mostly are old and were around when they took over the goverment and never agreed with the decision to stop and not continue into Taiwan) that they will bring Taiwan under chinese control before they retire.

I researched this like a month ago on the net and I think in 3-5 years china will be in a military position to be able to invade Taiwan and over come there defences. The U.S. position is the wild card in this.

What I view in this as bad is there allowed to sit quite and build up there military untill they are comfortable and feel they are in a position to do what they want. While the rest of the world helps them financialy by opening up world trade (unfairly because there money is undervalued and they are allowed to mass produce w/o environmental conditons because of there 3rd world status). Just something to think about the next time you go into Walmart or any store and buy stuff.
                      (my little rant on china )
                      94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Also don't forget.. The Straits of Taiwan are pretty much under the control of Taiwan. It would be in the Chinese navy/PLA interest to take Taiwan. As one Chinese official said several years ago. Is Taiwan really worth LA and San Francisco.
                        96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

UNOCAL !!!!!
                          94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Red20170
                            Is Taiwan really worth LA and San Francisco.
                            San Francisco maybe

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

China scares the cr@p out of me. They are quickly depleting their natural resources. They are in the process of buying Unocal oil so they can control their own oil destiny. It's only a matter of time before they start looking to the North for more resources. What can Russia do to stop 100,000,000 Chinese marching onto Moscow??? If you think the Germans were seeking world domination, you aint seen nothing yet. The Chinese population is currently 1.3 BILLION!!! The military is believed to be 342 million strong, with 13 million being added each year. The labor force is estimated to be 700 million.

Scary numbers folks...espicially considering that China is a nuclear power just like us.

For comparison sake, the US population is less than 300 million. Our military force is only 67 million. Our labor force is believed to be 147 million.

If I were benchtop racing, I would not want to challenge China...

The entire population of the United States is less than the military of China...scary!!!
                              Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                              Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Working...
                              X