heat is stuck on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 02 WS6
    Moises Alou, a baseball player for the Giants, openly admits to peeing on his hands in order to callous them. Yikes.
    I never even knew that. I remember seeing him when he played for the cubbies at wrigley...I guess I'm kinda glad now that he walked off to practice before I had a chance to get his autograph or shake his hand

None the less

GO CUBS!
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
      I never even knew that. I remember seeing him when he played for the cubbies at wrigley...I guess I'm kinda glad now that he walked off to practice before I had a chance to get his autograph or shake his hand

None the less

GO CUBS!
      Still... I would think there are better ways than that if you want to callous your hands. Pour rubbing alcohol on them. Rub in some sand. Anything.... But why urinate on them?

Did someone say their heat is stuck on? Wow... This thread took a serious nosedive.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

So we can't really help you with the heat being stuck on. However, if you get athlete's foot from the heat being stuck, or if you need calloused hands in order to work on your car so you don't cut them up, apparentley urine is the answer.

Glad we could help.

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

haha, now this thread is why I love this site! We know how to have fun threads!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
          X