No announcement yet.

Whats playing in your ride, right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, there is only one choice in any f-body. It is a compilation of some KISS, AC/DC, Van Halen, GNR, Def Lepperd, etc. You get the point, jean-jacket music!!!!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
      Oh no!!!!!!!

~You see that shampoo bottle over there.....
      ~Pretend I'm like the pizza delivery guy....and....watch me...
      ~I gotta snake man, one time I fed it some beer man

I got so many more off the top of my head...but then again, this is a family board.

Good call TraceZ, no one other than myself (other than a couple of my closer friends) ever heard of "They're All Going To Laugh At You" until I read this.

Funny funny stuff
      "But I Like the Stairs, WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
      "My neighbors dog has a ............" you can inagine that, LOL
      Kathleen turner has big............

Gotta love Sandler
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
        "But I Like the Stairs, WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
        "My neighbors dog has a ............" you can inagine that, LOL
        Kathleen turner has big............

Gotta love Sandler
        "Oh Fatty McGee, you're so fat!"

Toll Booth Willie is too hilarious

"And now, the beating of a high school janitor"

I'm definitely listening to that cd when I get home from work now
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Oh no!!!!!!!

I got so many more off the top of my head...but then again, this is a family board.

Good call TraceZ, no one other than myself (other than a couple of my closer friends) ever heard of "They're All Going To Laugh At You" until I read this.

Funny funny stuff
          Hands down, aside from "Lunch Lady Land", his best work has to be "The Lonesome Kicker" from the album "What's Your Name?". Great stuff.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Mop mop mop, all day long. Mop mop mop while I sing a song. gonna wax these floors, gonna make em shine, gonna take off the spray paint with terpentine.

this is too much fun

Comment

Oh no!!!!!!!

Funny funny stuff
              Do it for Mama! You can look at Mama's **** and whack around that **** and ***** of yours!

I couldnt resist.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

mix of older system of a down, godsmack, korn, disturbed, slipknot etc...or if I am in the right mood...got some Makaveli in this...Killuminati...all through ya body...blows like a twelve guage shotty...feel meh
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

i have a bit of a strange mixture in my car in the head unit i have right now james blunt back to bedlam
                  in the changer i have a
                  C M T compilation album
                  led zep the early years
                  hayseed dixie
                  gretchen wilson
                  the who greatist hits
                  the dixie chicks
                  the eagles greatist hits
                  the charlie daniles band
                  another country mix
                  and james taylor
                  a bit of every thing to suit all moods
                  http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                  C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                  mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                    Do it for Mama! You can look at Mama's **** and whack around that **** and ***** of yours!

I couldnt resist.
                    HAHAHAHAHA

I was going to post that one as well, but decided to hold myself back with the family rules and all.

That's too hilarious
                    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I have deftones s/t in the bird, the intrigue has mixed mp3's TOOL, system of a down, nirvana, ratm, weezer, lynard skynard, zeppelin, cream, hendrix, slipknot, primus, alice in chains, stp, aerosmith, coal chamber, sevendust.........................................

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                      2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Working...
                      X