The reason I love this board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
    Well I like it here because I can talk to you guys all day long, and even if half of you have bad breath, I don't have to smell it.

Originally posted by TraceZ
    or if someone farts like I just did. Everyone should be very glad they are not near me right now!

caugh, caugh... gasp

I think that covers both ends of the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      I think that covers both ends of the equation.

every board has to have a couple of heathens...................

LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Ditto on what everyone said

I've been a member of many other boards that its members thought that if you didn't belittle someone, you didn't fit in. I have never seen this here on this board. I must agree that this board is the cream of the crop just about for any type of board existing on the 'net since its inception in 1997. All other BB's are just imitations in my opinion.

I hope I nevre drift from this board and get caught up in the rat race so much that I lose sight of what's important. This board seems to focus on what's important... the people... and car maintenance .. and dreaming one day to know more about f-body maintenance that Joe1320 or Injuneer
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

I love this board for many reasons, all of which have to do with the people. I've never seen a board of any kind have political debates that NEVER had one flame post involved. This one accomplishes that several times a week.

I never would have been able to do some of the things to my car without the help of all the great people here.

I've learned a lot of things just by reading threads about problems that haven't yet happened to my car, but I have a better understanding of them now in case it does happen. There doesn't seem to be a single thing that someone couldn't help out. Amazing.

I feel like I know most of you as friends. The fact that everyone cares what's going on in each other's lives is great.

I could keep going, but there's a reason why I have 500+ posts in three months. This board is simply the greatest anywhere.

Thanks, everyone. Mods, Admins... Keep up the awesome work.

Greg
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
            I love this board for many reasons, all of which have to do with the people. I've never seen a board of any kind have political debates that NEVER had one flame post involved.
            Greg

We came darn close during the election debates last year!
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
              ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! !!!

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

We can let it slip once every four years....
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

let me give me .02 cents...

M
                  O
                  D
                  E
                  R
                  A
                  T
                  O
                  R
                  S

y'all keep it clean...sniff out of the vermins and zap em'. The good stays, the bad are outta heerrre!

Of course, you got me here...so of course it's a great board. LOL!!

Everyone here are great...online friends...maybe one day we all can round up and BBQ.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

We should start an annual f-body.com gathering. Only members of this board and their families allowed! Oh, and of course some Asian skin care representatives! Hold it in a different city every year so everyone gets a chance to attend close to home. Other boards do it, but I don't think it's been done here before, with the possible exception to the Skyline Drive Cruise. I think that started out on this board. I believe the Atlanta gatherings included many boards.
                    Dave M
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

We should start an annual f-body.com gathering. Only members of this board and their families allowed! Oh, and of course some Asian skin care representatives! Hold it in a different city every year so everyone gets a chance to attend close to home. Other boards do it, but I don't think it's been done here before, with the possible exception to the Skyline Drive Cruise. I think that started out on this board. I believe the Atlanta gatherings included many boards.
                      what a great idea when do you want to come to the uk.
                      i love this forum as every one is helpfull and polite to us that dont know as much about our cars as we should.

THREE CHEERS FOR THE MODERATORS AND MEMBERS THAT MAKE THE BOARD THE FUN PLACE IT IS
                      HIP HIP
                      HIP HIP
                      HIP HIP
                      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                      mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

I love this place because everytime Ken posts his picture, the glare off his head keeps me warm

Comment

The 'wolfman' is here, so it's gotta be respectable I enjoy this board very much.
                          '99 SS, #1392 Onyx Black/Neutral leather; M6; T-Tops; SLP Options: Perf. Exhaust; Key Fobs; Plaque

Mods.; SLP L/T's; SLP Y-Pipe; Random Tech High-Flow Cats; SLP Loudmouth; PRO 5.O w/ Lou's Short Stick; MTI Airlid w/ K&N; Hotchkiss STB; OPTIMA Red Top; Chrome ZR1's

Comment

Originally posted by JUICEDSS
                            I love this place because everytime Ken posts his picture, the glare off his head keeps me warm
                            change your user name, you worthless sack of newYorkDuckDroppins.......

your gto'd now.........

Comment

Don't open up that can of worms again

Great Idea!
                              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

theres a big list heres some

1. Expert tech help
                                2. The philosophy that no question is a stupid one here, no matter how basic
                                3. The family oriented attitude
                                4. The professionalism
                                5. The welcome all attitude
                                6. The welcoming of other topics
                                7. No one harasses anyone
                                8. Jokes are taken with a grain of salt
                                ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X